1 2 Previous Next 22 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2017 1:04 PM by Intel Corporation

DCM SR300 installer keeps failing at firmware step - part 2?

Xilnik

I have been using the SR300 for over a month now without too many issues. I did have a power management issue that I fixed through Device Manager by turning off the option for the USB controller to be turned off to save power. I shared my steps to fix that issue, and others were able to use those steps to troubleshoot their device.

The company I am working with needs to be able to install the 3.0.24.59748 driver (below, the image is of the 3.2.26.6137 driver because I was hoping to install a newer version of the firmware and then install the old version). I had installed the 3.0.24.59748 driver several times without issues prior to this morning. Now, I am unable to install any firmware changes to the device when I try to run DCM installers. I have tried installers from 3.0.24.59748, 3.1.25.2599, and 3.2.26.6137 without success. The only driver that is able to install, I assume because the firmware it uses is already on the device, is the version pre-packaged in Windows: 3.3.27.5718 installs successfully.

I am having a similar issue to that described in DCM SR300 installer keeps failing at firmware step

I have a 6th generation Intel processor - Intel i7-6500U - on the system I am trying to install firmware from.

SetupEndedPrematurely.PNG

1 2 Previous Next