Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

[FRENCH] Pilote pour Graphique Intel pour Windows 10 et Windows 7(8.1) [15.33]

GKOZA1
Beginner

Bonjour à l'équipe,

==> Pourquoi après le redémarrage du PC, l'UTILITAIRE INTEL me demande de réinstaller les mêmes pilotes ?

Bonne journée,

Grégory

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Grégory.Kozak,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.

In this case, there are many reasons you see this behavior with the Intel® Driver Update Utility:

It may happen that you have an OEM system (such as HP, Lenovo, Acer) and the software in question is meant to be used on systems with Intel® Boards and Kits.

Windows updates looks for drivers from the OEMs websites, so there is a conflict since the Intel® Driver Update Utility will offer the generic drivers from our website (downloadcenter.intel.com).

Below you will find some other reasons that induce the software to error:
  1. You have an older component
  2. Your component is discontinued or is not supported
  3. You have a non-Intel® component
  4. You have a custom OEM component
  5. The component is not in our database
The recommendation is, in case you are using an OEM system, to download and install the drivers directly from the system manufacturer site.

You can also refer to the following thread for further information:

/thread/94050 Intel Driver Update Utility STILL Doesn't Correctly Detect Drivers

Hope this information helps.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Juan Carlos
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Grégory.Kozak,

I was reviewing this thread and I wanted to know if you need further assistance?

Please don't hesitate in replying to this post if you need additional information.

Regards,

Juan Carlos
0 Kudos