We understand your system is having Bluetooth* connectivity issues. Here are the main aspects we found based on the information you provided:
- Contact the Computer Manufacturer Support and make sure the BIOS of your motherboard is up to date, also apply their recommended WiFi and Bluetooth* drivers.
- Make sure your system has the latest Windows* updates.
For further assistance please provide the following information:
- Download Intel® System Support Utility, run the tool and use it to create a report with all sections, once the log is created, clink on the "Next" button, Save the report to a file. Then use the Advanced editor options to add the resulting XML file to your post as an attachment.
- Was this adapter built from factory with the computer?
- Has this mouse (or other Bluetooth* device) ever worked fine?
- What is the the status of the Bluetooth* adapter in Device Manager when the issue happens?
Rolled back to old versions:
Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) 19.11.1639.649
Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 18.104.22.168
I'm testing it right now and the problem seems solved: no more serious disconnects.
As before, I have also disabled for 'Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)' the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" check box.
Will need a month of testing to confirm the bug is gone....
Thank you for the update. We are glad that the issue has not reappeared after the driver roll back. Feel free to contact us if you require additional support.