This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation1 of 1 people found this helpful
Let's try to uninstall your current Intel® RST version , and then try to install the version provided by your computer manufacturer;
Instructions to uninstall the Intel® RST;
- Open the Add/Remove Programs window
- Find the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.
- Right click Intel® Rapid Storage Technology driver and select Uninstall.
- Follow the prompts stated by the Intel Installation Framework window to complete the process.
- Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Notebook; Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Notebook