1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 28, 2017 5:21 PM by Intel Corporation

Chipset won't install

benlawder

I can't get my chipset to install

I have a Panasonic CF-31, with windows 10 Pro

I called panasonic, and they told me to use the intel driver update utility.

The update utility said I need intel chipset device Software

Installed version 9.1.9.10

Latest version 10.1.1.1

I download and install it, but it comes back with Unknown Error.

I have attached the log files, and the system information file for your convenience.

If you need anything else let me know.

Thanks

• 1. Re: Chipset won't install
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello benlawder,

I understand you are trying to install chipset driver in your computer, but the installation fails.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience this issue may be causing to you.

After checking the system information file you attached to this forum thread I found out that Panasonic* has not validated Windows 10* for that specific computer model.  It might be expected chipset driver might not installed in that operating system.

If the computer is currently working fine there is no need for you to update chipset driver.  if you are having issues with the computer the best option would be reinstalling the operating system that came with the computer so you can have drivers for it.  You can reinstall the operating system using the Panasonic* Recovery DVDs.  This link will show you how to get them http://business.panasonic.com/support-computerstablets-dvdrequests

Regards,
          Fred