Just to be in sync., by "latest bios", I assume you refer to 1126; if this correct, and if normal boot's fine, then, to begin troubleshooting, I'd recommend the following:
1. Restart the system into BIOS by pressing <F2> during the boot process.
2. Once in the BIOS setup utility, press <F9> to restore BIOS default settings.
3. Reset any customized BIOS settings.
4. Clear all DMI event logs by setting the option to "Enable", which is located in the Advanced/Event Log Configuration section of the BIOS Setup utility.
5. Press <F10> to save the new settings and reboot the system.
Hope that helps!
Thank for your reply!
I tried the options you posted, however the problem stays.
I think the E5300 is the trouble
FYI: I noticed that the Intel(R) Desktop Board DQ35JO supports the Intel(R) Pentium(R) Processor for Desktop E5300 as long as the sSpec number is either SLGTL or SLB9U; see the Supported CPU List:
Hence, now that you mention/think the Intel(R) Pentium(R) Processor for Desktop E5300 is "the trouble", see to it yours complies with the sSpec#.
I think my stepping is SLGTL i will check it when i get home from work.
At work i got an SLGTL for sure i will switch cpu's to check.
Thanks for your fast reply and support!!!
I have checked and its a SLGTL for sure.
I also replaced it with another SLGTL and the problem remains...
At this point, then, I'd say try the Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo Desktop Processor E5300 out on another, compatible, testing desktop board.
I flashed the bios from 1126 back to 1122, everything went well until the message Flashing CPU updates (ore something) the system halted. i waited for 30 minutes and pushed the reset button....
I powed on the system and it was still oke tried to reboot and it was working!!
I have intel core 2 duo E5300 processer
my bios setting don't change by default setting after press key "F9" and no settings are change of my pc bios
what to do for regain original setting of bios
and it also don't support motherboard software CD