This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.
In this case, there isn't a correct answer for your questions; however, the following behavior is expected:
1.While the system is idle:
- You can expect temperatures from 30°C to 40°C.
- Temperatures may vary from 70°C to 90°C.
- Over 100°C, information can be found here (*look for TJunction).
- As the temperature fluctuates, there isn't a specific temperature, it can go up to 100°C and could drop to 80°C or 90°C.
- Altering the CPU frequency may affect the system stability and it is unsupported, it also voids the warranty of your product.
Hope this information helps.