I set up my Intel® Compute Stick STK2mv64CC with BIOS version 046, then configured RTC alarm daily and the following happened;
- From S5 the monitor and Intel® Compute Stick turned on.
- From S3 the monitor stayed in sleep mode, Intel® Compute Stick turned on.
- From S4 the monitor and Intel® Compute Stick turned on.
According to the table you mentioned, see below, the monitor should had stayed off which only happened in one of the three scenarios mentioned above. So, please let me review this table in order to get some clarification based on the results I have and the text in the datasheet.
Here is a clarification to the Product Technical Specification:
- STK2M3W64CC, STK2MV64CC and STK2M364CC display/monitor will remain off after resuming from S3 using RTC timer. The monitor can be woken up by using the keyboard or mouse. This is an expected behavior.
- However, the monitor will wake up when the system resume from S4 or S5 using RTC timer.
Let me know if you have more questions.