This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
I would like to gather more information regarding your system configuration, this will help to address this issue in the most accurate way. So, please respond to the following;
- Let me know the driver version you are running. Please go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.
- Provide the model of your TV.
- Provide the brand and model of your video cable.
- Provide your BIOS version.
- What is your operating system?
- Provide your RAM brand and model.
In the meantime try the following suggestions;
- Is there any chance you can test a different video cable?
- I checked your computer specification and noticed the motherboard has two HDMI ports, please try using the other port.
Amy, thanks for your answer.
Right now it is working. I have used the other HDMI Port of the Graphic Card and new HDMI Input in my TV. Crazy, because I have changed this serveral times