The network boot (PXE) feature will be invoked if no bootable media is detected. This is normal when you first set up a system. Use F10 when you see the BIOS splash screen (where it says "Intel NUC" in big letters) to enter the boot device selection dialog and then pick the entry for your USB flash stick and it should start booting...
Hope this helps,
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Do you get the F2, F10 and F7 options before you see PXE boot? If you don’t see these options, try the following:
- When the Intel NUC is off, press and hold the power button for approximately 3 seconds and then release. The Power Button menu should appear.
- Press F2 to enter Intel® Visual Bios.
- Press F9 to restore BIOS factory default values.
- Press F10 to save and exit Intel Visual BIOS.
Then the system will restart and you can try to do what N. Scott Pearson posted above.
If it doesn’t work try a BIOS recovery.
You can download the latest BIOS version here:
Please check BIOS Recovery Update Instructions for Intel® NUC
Please let me know if that helps.
Could be that your Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse are not paired with their receiver. So, first use conventional wired keyboard and mouse to set up your system. Than pair your keyboard and mouse with the receiver. You can pair this set also now on other working computer. Use the following procedure to pair your set with the receiver:
1. Download Logitech Unifying Software and install it: Unifying Software - Logitech Support
2. Run the Logitech Unifying Software from Windows start menu.
3. Press next.
4. Follow the on screen instruction (switch the on-off switch on your mouse first to OFF than to ON) to pair your mouse to the receiver.
5. Once your mouse is detected you will see confirmation notice - select Yes and than Next to continue.
6. Select Pair Another Device and repeat para. 6 for your keyboard.
7. Once your keyboard is detected, select Next and than Finish.
I've already paired with Solaar 'cause I'm linux user, and kb and mouse work perfecty on my Android TVBox, now I tried to remove the SSD M.2 and put an HHD that I formatted in ntsf: when I turn on the NUC don't compare any logo, but "Intel Boot Agent GE v1.5.53 with the errors above, if I press and hold the power button for more that 3 sec., turn off. The F2 F7 F10 keys don't take any effect.