Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

I7 6700HQ HD530 crashing with beta 15.45.4614 drivers

aandr28
New Contributor I

I7 6700HQ HD530 crashing with beta 15.45.4614 drivers. Installed these drivers today over 15.45.4590 (stable). And playing World Of Tanks got BSOD error twice, went back tp previous drivers all good.

Machine HP, cpu intel i7 6700HQ, GPU intel HD 530, RAM - 16Gb DDR3.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello lucanas,

Thank you for contacting the Intel Communities.

You followed the right process by rolling back to the last validated version, since BETA versions may experience issues as they are in testing phase.

I will pass your feedback to the product team.

If you experience further issues, I recommend testing the latest graphics driver provided by the system manufacturer.

Regards,

Juan Carlos

"We need to hear directly from you, our valued customers, which color-related options (e.g. Hue, Wide Gamut) from the Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel you use the most. In an effort to better optimize our driver, some of these Control Panel features are targeted for removal for future platforms, and thus we need to know what are the different real-world use cases in which these features prove useful to you. On this link you can leave us your feedback: /thread/111279 https://communities.intel.com/thread/111279 "

0 Kudos
aandr28
New Contributor I

Thanks for your reply. 4590 drivers are stable and works good without problems, I use them from the day I was able to download them so all is cool. Thanks again. I just wanted you to know that new beta drivers makes some trouble at the moment.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello lucanas,

Thank you for your feedback.

Remember you can update this thread with the information that was previously requested in case you want to provide further details.

Regards,

Juan Carlos
0 Kudos