This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
As we understand, you would like to improve the performance of your Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265. This type of behavior can be caused by many reasons, here are some initial recommendations that may help in this condition:
- Apply the configuration mentioned in the following advisory: Recommended Settings for 802.11n Connectivity.
- Check the possibilities mentioned in this document and apply the actions recommended: Quick Checks to Improve or Fix Wireless Connection Issues.
If you require additional assistance, please provide the following information:
- Download Intel® System Support Utility, run the tool and use it to create a report with all sections, on the next screen, Save the report to a file. Then use the Advanced editor options to add the resulting XML file to your post as an attachment.
- Router model and firmware version.
- Have you checked if you get a better connection in other networks?