Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20496 Discussions

FIFA 17 and intel core i5-3337u

cjone11
Beginner

hi

i have a laptop ( Dell 3521 ) with intel core i5-3337u and intel HD 4400 ( it also has a dedicated ATI RADEON HD 7670M )

I have downloaded the DEMO of FIFA 17 , however i face a big problem

kindly check the following error message :

i have searched a lot, but cannot find any update with 15.40 version which is compatible with my processor

also i have tried to force the game to run on my ATI ( using graphic switchable mode), but the same issue

any help plz ?

regards

0 Kudos
12 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello mazzo,

Thank you for contacting the Intel Communities.

The Intel® Core™ i5-3337U Processor uses the Intel® HD Graphics 4000.

The latest generic graphics driver you can install is the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25977/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-and-Windows-7-8-1-15-33-?product=81499 Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.33] Version: 15.33.43.4425 (Latest)

There is an /thread/106466 existing thread where the issue was addressed; however, https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26544/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-15-36-?product=80939 the graphics driver that was released is not compatible with the processor you have.

Please check the information below for additional information regarding compatible games with the processor you have.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/graphics-for-3rd-generation-intel-processors/000005659.html Playable Games List for Intel® HD Graphics 2500/4000

Hope this information helps.

Don't hesitate in replying to this post if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Juan Carlos
0 Kudos
cjone11
Beginner

thanks a lot mr.juan for your kind reply

however i'm sure that my laptop can run the game since i have the minimum requirements to run the game except the intel piece

is it possible to ask your developer team to release the same update , i mean "15.4" with a compatibility with my processor ?

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello mazzo,

Unfortunately, I am unable to promise a new driver release for this processor as it is becoming a legacy product; however, I will pass this to the corresponding team and I will update this thread once I have further information.

Regards,

Juan Carlos
0 Kudos
cjone11
Beginner

@ Intel Corporation

thanks a lot mr. juan

actually i'm a fresh graduated civil engineer and my current laptop is working fine with my needs, except the game "FIFA 17" which i really want to play in my free time

i will be really very happy if your team would help me

here in egypt , there's a financial crisis

Prices of new laptop are very high, i will spend over 11,000 Egyptian pound ( 11k ) which is almost 5 times my monthly salary in egypt !

and even i won't get a powerful laptop ! it will be the same config as mine( core i5 , ram 6 gb, HDD: 500GB ) but with newer products

i mean the process would be the sixth generation of core i5

i can see it's not worth to own , since i will really spend a lot ( up to 5x my monthly salary and i won't get a dramatically change ! )

PS: even if it's a paid work ( i mean if your team consider it as a special work , i can pay for this update with PayPal, no problem )

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello mazzo,

The information was passed to the product team.

I will update this thread once I have further information.

Regards,

Juan Carlos
0 Kudos
cjone11
Beginner

thanks a lot mr.Juan , thank you very much

i really appreciate your help

i hope that we will get a positive reply from the product team

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
cjone11
Beginner

intel_corp

any news mr.juan ?

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
cjone11
Beginner

intel_corp

i'm still waiting mr.juan

0 Kudos
cjone11
Beginner

intel_corp , intel_admin , CommunityAdmin

any news, mr.juan ?

plz reply me

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello mazzo,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

At this moment, the solution is to wait for a new 15.33 driver release; however, I am unable to give any estimated time.

I recommend you to keep posted to our graphics community and the downloadcenter.intel.com.

Please don't hesitate in contacting us back if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Juan Carlos
0 Kudos
cjone11
Beginner

intel_corp

thnx a lot mr.juan

but i bet you meant "wait for update 15.4" in your last message , not 15.33 , since 15.33 is already released ! also FIFA 17 requires the 15.4 update

anyway, it will take much time , i mean i will have to wait one month or more ?

or i can buy a PS4 instead !

but actually i only want to Play one game ! FIFA17 !

that's why i feel like i will waste money on a PS4 to only play a one game !

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello mazzo,

In this case, I am referring to an update to the current one, that's why I indicated 15.33.

As mentioned in the previous post, I am unable to give any time frame for a new driver release.

Regards,

Juan Carlos
0 Kudos