Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Intel graphic Driver optimal resolution issue game crashes

ANars
Beginner

Hi Everyone,

I recently brought lenovo s410p laptop with 2 gb nvidia 720m..

I am a cs lover , i install cs and when i open it the intel graphic pop ups and noted "THIS IS NOT THE OPTIMAL SCREEN RESOLUTION FOR THE PRIMARY DISPLAY. THE OPTIMAL RESOLUTION IS 1366x786. SELECT THIS NOTIFICATION FOR MORE INFORMATION"

after that the game crashes .. i try many things including changing resolutions 1024x786 and scale it but nothing works and i m unable to play i also downloaded nvidia instructor but nothing happen .. even i try many things that i found from google and bing but i m still unable to play ..

any solution to get rid of it ? or to disable optimal resolution setting from intel graphics driver? i already try to open the game with nvidia high performance but still intel driver notify me this error and game closed !

I m using windows 8.1 .

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi,

I would like to have additional information about your system configuration. Please run the following utility and attach the results.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Intel® System Support Utility

In order to attach files, make sure you select the "Advanced Editor" option in the top right of your reply window. You will then be presented with an attach file dialogue at the bottom of the reply.

Allan.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I was wondering if you tried to get the system information. Thank you for your time.

Allan.
0 Kudos