This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
We understand that your PC is having issues connecting to a specific network. Here are a few recommendations we can provide based on your description:
- Contact the Computer Manufacturer Support and make sure you are using their recommended driver, as well as the latest BIOS for your Motherboard.
- Disable the Bluetooth* component in your PC. This is normally done with a switch in the chassis, or a key combination.
- Make sure the adapter and antenna connectors are firmly plugged.
- Try manually adding the wireless profile (SSID, password, etc.)
For any further assistance, please provide the following details:
- Download Intel® System Support Utility, run the tool and use it to create a report with all sections, on the next screen, Save the report to a file. Then use the Advanced editor options to add the resulting XML file to your post as an attachment.
- Do you have issues detecting/connecting to other networks? or only to this one?
- Access point model and firmware version.