Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Standalone App not working for Mac

idata
Employee

When I start the Intel Unite Standalone App on the MAC, I never get the box where it asks for the Shared Key. It goes straight to a PIN and when I put the PIN in I get an Enterprise Server Connection Error. I did install the Enterprise Client first by mistake, but moved the App to the Trash and downloaded and installed the Stand Alone one. The App shows as Intel Unite SA in the applications folder, but I just don't get that initial popup to enter the shared key. We just purchased this and want to make sure it works for Mac's before we deploy it.

Thanks,

Joe
0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello joe_99c,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

To better assist you, would you please provide us with the following information:

Mac model:

Picture of the error will be very much appreciated.

Website where you are downloading the application from.

Check if the hub is connected over the Ethernet network.

Thanks,

Ivan.

0 Kudos
TBers1
Beginner

Intel Unite Standalone HUB v 3.0.31.31 installed on Lenovo M900 Tiny, connected with ethernet.

Tested with many Windows based computers and works fine.

When starting the Intel Unite Standalone App on the MAC, we never are asked for the Shared Key. It goes straight to a PIN input and when I write the PIN I get an Enterprise Server Connection Error as seen in screendump 2 and 3.

I have downloaded an installed Intel unite Client OS X Standalone.dmg, version 3.0.29.29, size 5.05 MB

Downloaded from: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26100/Intel-Unite-Client-for-Mac

My computer spec. are shown in screendump 1.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for providing this information, please allow me to further investigate on this issue and once we get an answer we will post it here.

Best regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos
TBers1
Beginner

Have anyone found a solution to this problem?

The App for Ipad also failes when trying to connect to Unite standalone HUB.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

I'm following on this post to ask you if your issue has been resolved or if you need further assistance. If you need further assistance, would you please reply with the information requested above to better assist you?

Regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos