11 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2017 9:21 AM by Intel Corporation

Cp-abe

ChiChi

hello,

I am trying to install cp-abe on my galileo gen-2 while running make command i am having these errors as:

make

make  all-recursive

make[1]: Entering directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2'

Making all in tests

make[2]: Entering directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests'

Making all in .

make[3]: Entering directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests'

make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'all-am'.

make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests'

Making all in devel

make[3]: Entering directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/devel'

make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.

make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/devel'

Making all in mpn

make[3]: Entering directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/mpn'

make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/mpn'

Making all in mpz

make[3]: Entering directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/mpz'

make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/mpz'

Making all in mpq

make[3]: Entering directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/mpq'

make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/mpq'

Making all in mpf

make[3]: Entering directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/mpf'

make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/mpf'

Making all in rand

make[3]: Entering directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/rand'

make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/rand'

Making all in misc

make[3]: Entering directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/misc'

make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/misc'

Making all in cxx

make[3]: Entering directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/cxx'

make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests/cxx'

make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/tests'

Making all in mpn

make[2]: Entering directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/mpn'

/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=compile --tag=CC ../mpn/m4-ccas --m4="m4" gcc -std=gnu99 -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -D__GMP_WITHIN_GMP -I.. -DOPERATION_`echo add_n | sed 's/_$//'`   -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -Wa,--noexecstack `test -f 'add_n.asm' || echo './'`add_n.asm

libtool: compile:  ../mpn/m4-ccas --m4=m4 gcc -std=gnu99 -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -D__GMP_WITHIN_GMP -I.. -DOPERATION_add_n -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -Wa,--noexecstack add_n.asm  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/add_n.o

../libtool: line 1766: ../mpn/m4-ccas: Permission denied

Makefile:768: recipe for target 'add_n.lo' failed

make[2]: *** [add_n.lo] Error 1

make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2/mpn'

Makefile:956: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed

make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/root/files/gmp-6.1.2'

Makefile:775: recipe for target 'all' failed

make: *** [all] Error 2

help...

• 1. Re: Cp-abe
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi ChiChi,

Thanks for your interest in the Intel Galileo Platform.

When you say "I am trying to install cp-abe" do you mean you are trying to install the Advanced Crypto Software Collection? If you are, could you be so kind to provide me the guide that you are following.

I found this link Advanced Crypto Software Collection , but we want to be sure that we are following the same steps as you, so we can replicate your issue.

We will be waiting for your reply, have a nice day!

Best Regards,
          -Jose P.

• 2. Re: Cp-abe
            ChiChi

hello Jose,

yes, I  am trying to install the libraries from the link you have  mentioned above in my galileo gen2 and the libraries are-

1. cpabe-0.11

2. libswabe-0.9

3. gmp-6.1.2

4. pbc-0.5.14

I am preferring a video to install it here is the link-

Ciphertext Policy Attribute Based Encryption (CP-ABE) installation in Ubuntu OS - YouTube

• 3. Re: Cp-abe
              Intel Corporation

Hi ChiChi,

I follow the guide that you share (Ciphertext Policy Attribute Based Encryption (CP-ABE) installation in Ubuntu OS - YouTube ) and I already install cp-abe on my Galileo Gen 2! I will try my best to summarize the steps that I took in order to install this software:

Step 1:

I download the gmp, pbc, libbswabe and cpabe files, then I use WinSCP in order to transfer these files to my Galileo.

Step 2: Run the command: opkg update

Step 3: This the longest step I will explain file by file.

GMP file:

1) Navigate to gmp-6.1.2
              2) Run the command: ./configure (At the beginning it gave an error of permission denied, so I used the command: chmod +x configure).
              3) Run again the command: ./configure ( Got another error of permission with the m4-css file, so I used the cmod +x m4-css).
              3) Run the command: make
              4) Run the command: make install.

PBC file:

1) Navigate to pbc-0.5.14
              2) Run the command: ./configure (Again had to run the  command: chmod +x configure).
              3) Run the command: make

Libbswabe file:

1) Navigate to libbswabe-0.9
              2) Run the command: ./configure (Again had to run the  command: chmod +x configure).
              3) Run the command: make (Another error with permissions had to run the command: chmod +x mkinstalldirs and the command: chmod +x install-sh).

Cpabe file:

1) Navigate to cpabe-0.11
              3) Run the command: make (Another error with permissions had to run the command: chmod +x mkinstalldirs and the command: chmod +x install-sh).

After this you should have installed cp-abe in your Galileo!

We hope you have a nice day!

Best Regards,
              -Jose P.

• 4. Re: Cp-abe
                Intel Corporation

Hi ChiChi,

Were you able to install cp-abe in your Galileo? Please let me know in order to assist you.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
                -Jose P.

• 5. Re: Cp-abe
                  ChiChi

no, i was not able to install while in my gmp file installation, i am not getting any m4-css error but after running make  i am getting these error

libtool: compile:  gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -D__GMP_WITHIN_GMP -I.. -DOPERATION_add -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -c add.c -o add.o >/dev/null 2>&1

/bin/sh ../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -D__GMP_WITHIN_GMP -I.. -DOPERATION_`echo add_1 | sed 's/_$//'`   -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -c -o add_1.lo add_1.c

libtool: compile:  gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -D__GMP_WITHIN_GMP -I.. -DOPERATION_add_1 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -c add_1.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/add_1.o

libtool: compile:  gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -D__GMP_WITHIN_GMP -I.. -DOPERATION_add_1 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -c add_1.c -o add_1.o >/dev/null 2>&1

/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=compile --tag=CC ../mpn/m4-ccas --m4="m4" gcc -std=gnu99 -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -D__GMP_WITHIN_GMP -I.. -DOPERATION_`echo add_n | sed 's/_$//'`   -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -Wa,--noexecstack `test -f 'add_n.asm' || echo './'`add_n.asm

libtool: compile:  ../mpn/m4-ccas --m4=m4 gcc -std=gnu99 -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -D__GMP_WITHIN_GMP -I.. -DOPERATION_add_n -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -Wa,--noexecstack add_n.asm  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/add_n.o

../libtool: line 1766: ../mpn/m4-ccas: Permission denied

Makefile:768: recipe for target 'add_n.lo' failed

make[2]: *** [add_n.lo] Error 1

make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/root/gmp-6.1.2/mpn'

Makefile:956: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed

make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/root/gmp-6.1.2'

Makefile:775: recipe for target 'all' failed

make: *** [all] Error 2

and even if i execute chmod +x m4-css i am getting this error

chmod: cannot access 'm4-css': No such file or directory within my gmp folder

• 6. Re: Cp-abe
                    Intel Corporation

Hi ChiChi,

If you check your permission error, you will see that the file m4-ccas is located in the directory mpn, so you need to use the following commands:

1) cd gmp-6.1.2/mpn
                    2) chmod +x m4-ccas

Please let me know if this fixes your error.

I will be waiting for your reply, have a nice day!

Best Regards,
                    -Jose P.

• 7. Re: Cp-abe
                      ChiChi

hello , i have installed cp-abe but when executing cpabe-setup command. It's giving illegal instructions.

regards

chichi

• 8. Re: Cp-abe
                        Intel Corporation

Hi ChiChi,

Unfortunately, executing Cp-abe on the Galileo is out of the scope of our support. Nevertheless, I would encourage you to contact the developers of Advanced Crypto Software Collection, you can find their email on this website Advanced Crypto Software Collection . Maybe they will be able to provide you further assistance.

Best Regards,
                        -Jose P.

• 9. Re: Cp-abe
                          ChiChi

OK  and thanks....

• 10. Re: Cp-abe
                            ChiChi

hello, i ran make check in my gmp  and found that i am getting failedd scripts running can you please tell me how can i fix them?? didn't heard anything from their developer's.

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom22 t-toom22.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom22 t-toom22.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  6909 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom22

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom32 t-toom32.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom32 t-toom32.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  7008 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom32

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom33 t-toom33.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom33 t-toom33.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  7107 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom33

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom42 t-toom42.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom42 t-toom42.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  7206 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom42

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom43 t-toom43.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom43 t-toom43.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  7305 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom43

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom44 t-toom44.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom44 t-toom44.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  7404 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom44

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom52 t-toom52.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom52 t-toom52.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  7503 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom52

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom53 t-toom53.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom53 t-toom53.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  7602 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom53

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom54 t-toom54.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom54 t-toom54.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  7701 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom54

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom62 t-toom62.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom62 t-toom62.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  7800 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom62

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom63 t-toom63.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom63 t-toom63.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  7899 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom63

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom6h t-toom6h.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom6h t-toom6h.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  7998 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom6h

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom8h t-toom8h.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom8h t-toom8h.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  8097 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom8h

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom2-sqr t-toom2-sqr.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom2-sqr t-toom2-sqr.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

PASS: t-toom2-sqr

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom3-sqr t-toom3-sqr.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom3-sqr t-toom3-sqr.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  8295 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom3-sqr

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom4-sqr t-toom4-sqr.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom4-sqr t-toom4-sqr.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  8394 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom4-sqr

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom6-sqr t-toom6-sqr.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom6-sqr t-toom6-sqr.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  8493 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom6-sqr

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-toom8-sqr t-toom8-sqr.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-toom8-sqr t-toom8-sqr.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  8592 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-toom8-sqr

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-div t-div.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-div t-div.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  8691 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-div

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-mul t-mul.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-mul t-mul.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  8790 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-mul

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-mullo t-mullo.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-mullo t-mullo.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  8889 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-mullo

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-sqrlo t-sqrlo.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-sqrlo t-sqrlo.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  8988 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-sqrlo

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-mulmod_bnm1 t-mulmod_bnm1.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-mulmod_bnm1 t-mulmod_bnm1.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  9087 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-mulmod_bnm1

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-sqrmod_bnm1 t-sqrmod_bnm1.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-sqrmod_bnm1 t-sqrmod_bnm1.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  9186 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-sqrmod_bnm1

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-mulmid t-mulmid.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-mulmid t-mulmid.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  9285 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-mulmid

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-hgcd t-hgcd.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-hgcd t-hgcd.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  9384 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-hgcd

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-hgcd_appr t-hgcd_appr.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-hgcd_appr t-hgcd_appr.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  9483 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-hgcd_appr

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-matrix22 t-matrix22.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-matrix22 t-matrix22.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  9582 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-matrix22

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-invert t-invert.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-invert t-invert.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  9681 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-invert

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-bdiv t-bdiv.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-bdiv t-bdiv.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  9780 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-bdiv

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-broot t-broot.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-broot t-broot.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  9879 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-broot

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-brootinv t-brootinv.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-brootinv t-brootinv.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107:  9978 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-brootinv

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-minvert t-minvert.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-minvert t-minvert.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107: 10077 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-minvert

/bin/sh ../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99  -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx   -o t-sizeinbase t-sizeinbase.o ../../tests/libtests.la ../../libgmp.la

libtool: link: gcc -std=gnu99 -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=pentium-mmx -march=pentium-mmx -o .libs/t-sizeinbase t-sizeinbase.o  ../../tests/.libs/libtests.a /home/root/gmp-6.1.2/.libs/libgmp.so ../../.libs/libgmp.so -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib

../../test-driver: line 107: 10176 Illegal instruction     "$@" > $log_file 2>&1

FAIL: t-sizeinbase

============================================================================

Testsuite summary for GNU MP 6.1.2

# TOTAL: 46

# PASS:  13

# SKIP:  0

# XFAIL: 0

# FAIL:  33

# XPASS: 0

# ERROR: 0

See tests/mpn/test-suite.log

Please report to gmp-bugs@gmplib.org, see https://gmplib.org/manual/Reporting-Bugs.html

• 11. Re: Cp-abe
                              Intel Corporation

Hi ChiChi,

This seems to be an error with the gmp-6.1.2 library, I would encourage you to report this bug to gmp-bugs@gmplib.org

Best Regards,
                              -Jose P.