having same problem but with i7 3770 with heat nearly high 50's and low 60's after total war game
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
I would like to check a couple of things. So, please respond to the following;
- Provide your SSU report; Download Intel® System Support Utility. Attach the file once done.
- What is your RAM brand and model?
- Have you tried playing your games with the recommended settings?
- Try unplugging the graphics card, and check the results without it. Use these settings when using the processors graphics; Games Settings
- Also, test one RAM stick.
To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.