12 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2017 12:19 PM by Intel Corporation

How to monitor Intel services

cjs1976

Hi,

I have to configure a RMM software on a couple of machines which have some Intel stuff on-board. I thought the easiest way would be to monitor the Windows Event logs, but I don't know in which event logs and under which source name the Intel stuff reports.

Some Examples:

* Intel Network Connections

* Intel Graphic Driver

* Intel Management Engine Components

* Intel Rapid Storage Technology

* Intel Security Assist

* Intel USB 3.0 Host Controller Adaptation Driver

I know not everything is important, and needs to be monitored. But for Example The Intel Rapid Storage Technology should be in charge of the harddisks, and it would be nice to know if there is a problem.

Thanks for any information/help,

Christian.

• 1. Re: How to monitor Intel services
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello :

In regard to your question, in order for us to provide the most accurate information and details we will start a research on this matter.

As soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

• 2. Re: How to monitor Intel services
            cjs1976

Hi Alberto,

I send you two pictures which should help to understand my question:

1. I keep an eye on the Service, but for this I need to know the name of the services. Why: If the service is not running, the will be no information in the event logs.

intel_1.png

2. I keep an eye on the Windows Event logs, but for this I need to know in which event logs I need to search for informations, and also for what I should search (e.g. Event IDs, Sources...).

intel_2.png

Thanks,

Christian.

• 3. Re: How to monitor Intel services
              Intel Corporation

Hello :

Thank you very much for providing those pictures.

I just received an update from our research, and to answer your question, regardless if it is an Intel service or not, the way to monitor the status of the services on Windows is the same, based on that, the best thing to do in this case will be to get in contact with Microsoft directly. They should be able to let you know how to detect if a service stopped working and if there is any information about it in the Windows event log, also all the details about Event ID’s, sources and how to identify Intel services.

Same thing with the Pulseway Manager, in this case the best thing to do will be to get in contact with the manufacturer of the tool to get further assistance about the functionality of the tool.

Microsoft’s phone number; 1 800-642-7676

Microsoft’s support site: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

Let me apologize for any inconvenience.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

• 4. Re: How to monitor Intel services
                cjs1976

Hi Alberto,

I think this was a missunderstanding. I know how my monitoring software works, and I knwo how the Windows Event Logs are working. My RMM software can easily inform me, if a service has a problem or not.

My problem is, that I don't know in which Windows Event Logs (e.g. System, Application...) your Software is reporting, and how it reports.

It doesn't matter who is the manufacturer of my motherboard. Most of them use Intel Technology. So in most cases I have to install Intel software and drivers. For example the "Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology"... it's not a problem to find out if the service is running or not, but I don't know to which event log of Windows this service is reporting, I don't know the name of the source, and I don't know which Event Id's tells me what happend. I don't think, that the motherboard manufacturers use different informations for the Intel software an drivers?

Here is an example of one of our backup solutions: Altaro Support Center | What events does Altaro VM Backup create... They tell me clearly: I have to look in the Application log, I have to look for the source "Altaro VM Backup", and they explain me which Event Id describes which status.

Can you help me to get this informations? At least for the "Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology"?

Thanks,
                Christian.

• 5. Re: How to monitor Intel services
                  Intel Corporation

Hello :

Thank you very much for sharing that information, that example is very useful for us.

Let me apologize if I misunderstood your inquiry, in that case we will continue with our investigation.

In order for us to do that please install the SSU tool (System Support Utility):

You will be able to download it on the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Once you do that, the tool will allow you to save the information as a file, so, once you save it, please also attach it to this thread, in order for us to see it.

Regards

Alberto

• 6. Re: How to monitor Intel services
                    Intel Corporation

Hello :

I just wanted to check if you saw the information we are requesting on the previous thread, and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards

Alberto

• 7. Re: How to monitor Intel services
                      cjs1976

Hi Albert,

I have more than one device... but I send you a report of one server and one client.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<SSU>

<Setting id="Version">1.2.0.58</Setting>

<Setting id="Scan Date">03.02.2017</Setting>

<Setting id="Scan Time">00:00:14.5378636</Setting>

<Details id="Computer" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="BaseBoard Manufacturer" displayName="" value="ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC." />

<Setting id="BIOS Mode" displayName="" value="UEFI" />

<Setting id="BIOS Version/Date" displayName="" value="American Megatrends Inc. 2502 , 05/19/2015" />

<Setting id="CD or DVD" displayName="" value="ATAPI iHAS124   F" />

<Setting id="Embedded Controller Version" displayName="" value="255.255" />

<Setting id="Platform Role" displayName="" value="Desktop" />

<Setting id="Processor  " displayName="" value="Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460  CPU @ 3.20GHz , GenuineIntel" />

<Setting id="Secure Boot State" displayName="" value="On" />

<Setting id="SMBIOS Version" displayName="" value="2.8" />

<Setting id="Sound Card" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Display-Audio" />

<Setting id="Sound Card" displayName="" value="High Definition Audio-Gerät" />

<Setting id="Sound Card" displayName="" value="USB-Audiogerät" />

<Setting id="System Manufacturer" displayName="" value="ASUS" />

<Setting id="System Model" displayName="" value="All Series" />

<Setting id="System SKU" displayName="" value="All" />

<Setting id="System Type" displayName="" value="x64-based PC" />

<Details id="Display" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Intel ® Graphics Driver Version" displayName="" value="1.6.52.0" />

<Details id="Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Adapter Compatibility" displayName="" value="Intel Corporation" />

<Setting id="Adapter DAC Type" displayName="" value="Internal" />

<Setting id="Adapter RAM" displayName="" value="1,00 GB" />

<Setting id="Availability" displayName="" value="Running or Full Power" />

<Setting id="Bits Per Pixel" displayName="" value="32" />

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=HD+Graphics+4600" />

<Setting id="CoInstallers" displayName="" value="igfxCoIn_v4531.dll, CoDeviceInstall" />

<Setting id="Color Table Entries" displayName="" value="4294967296" />

<Setting id="Dedicated Video Memory" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="igdkmd64.sys" />

<Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="09.29.2016 02:00 vorm." />

<Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys" />

<Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="Intel Corporation" />

<Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="20.19.15.4531" />

<Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="oem22.inf" />

<Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="iHSWD_w10" />

<Setting id="Install Date" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Installed Drivers" displayName="" value="igdumdim64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd12umd64.dll,igdumdim32,igd10iumd32,igd10iumd32,igd12umd32" />

<Setting id="Last Error Code" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Last Error Code Description" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Last Reset" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="PCI bus 0, device 2, function 0" />

<Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Intel Corporation" />

<Setting id="Microsoft DirectX* Version" displayName="" value="DirectX 12" />

<Setting id="Monochrome" displayName="" value="No" />

<Setting id="Number of Colors" displayName="" value="4294967296" />

<Setting id="Number of Video Pages" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_0412&amp;SUBSYS_85341043&amp;REV_06\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;10" />

<Setting id="Power Management Capabilities" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Power Management Supported" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Refresh Rate - Current" displayName="" value="59 Hz" />

<Setting id="Refresh Rate - Maximum" displayName="" value="59 Hz" />

<Setting id="Refresh Rate - Minimum" displayName="" value="50 Hz" />

<Setting id="Resolution" displayName="" value="1920 X 1080" />

<Setting id="Scan Mode" displayName="" value="Noninterlaced" />

<Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="igfx" />

<Setting id="Status" displayName="" value="OK" />

<Setting id="Video Architecture" displayName="" value="VGA" />

<Setting id="Video Memory" displayName="" value="Unknown" />

<Setting id="Video Processor" displayName="" value="Intel(R) HD Graphics Family" />

</Details>

</Details>

<Details id="Memory" displayName="" value="">

<Details id="BANK 0" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Capacity" displayName="" value="8 GB" />

<Setting id="Channel" displayName="" value="DIMM_A1" />

<Setting id="Configured Clock Speed" displayName="" value="1600 MHz" />

<Setting id="Configured Voltage" displayName="" value="1650 millivolts" />

<Setting id="Data Width" displayName="" value="64 bits" />

<Setting id="Form Factor" displayName="" value="DIMM" />

<Setting id="Interleave Position" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="0423" />

<Setting id="Maximum Voltage" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Memory Type" displayName="" value="DDR3" />

<Setting id="Minimum Voltage" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="Vulcan-2400" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="0102820A" />

<Setting id="Status" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Type" displayName="" value="Synchronous" />

</Details>

<Details id="BANK 2" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Channel" displayName="" value="DIMM_B1" />

<Setting id="Configured Clock Speed" displayName="" value="1600 MHz" />

<Setting id="Configured Voltage" displayName="" value="1650 millivolts" />

<Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="0423" />

<Setting id="Maximum Voltage" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Memory Type" displayName="" value="DDR3" />

<Setting id="Minimum Voltage" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="Vulcan-2400" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="01028203" />

</Details>

</Details>

<Details id="Motherboard" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="BIOS" displayName="" value="2502, ALASKA - 1072009" />

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Hauptplatine" />

<Setting id="Chipset" displayName="" value="Intel(R) 9 Series" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=9+Series" />

<Setting id="Date" displayName="" value="05.19.2015 02:00 vorm." />

<Setting id="Last Error Code Description" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC." />

<Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Power Management Capabilities" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Power Management Supported" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Product" displayName="" value="H97M-PLUS" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="151056348701742" />

<Setting id="Version" displayName="" value="Rev X.0x" />

</Details>

<Details id="Networking" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Intel ® Network Connections Install Options" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Intel ® Network Connections Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Intel ® PROSet/Wireless Software Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Details id="Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapter" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapter" />

<Setting id="CoInstallers" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Default IP Gateway" displayName="" value="192.168.1.1" />

<Setting id="DHCP Enabled" displayName="" value="Yes" />

<Setting id="DHCP Lease Expires" displayName="" value="03.06.2017 08:38 vorm." />

<Setting id="DHCP Lease Obtained" displayName="" value="02.27.2017 08:38 vorm." />

<Setting id="DHCP Server" displayName="" value="192.168.1.1" />

<Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="vmswitch.sys" />

<Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="06.21.2006 12:00 vorm." />

<Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vmswitch.sys" />

<Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="Microsoft" />

<Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="10.0.14393.0" />

<Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0003" />

<Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="wvms_mp.inf" />

<Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="VMSMP.ndi" />

<Setting id="Installed" displayName="" value="Yes" />

<Setting id="IP Address" displayName="" value="192.168.1.14;fe80::409b:f9f1:cb3:57d8" />

<Setting id="IP Subnet" displayName="" value="255.255.255.0;64" />

<Setting id="Last Reset" displayName="" value="02.24.2017 05:08 nachm." />

<Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="MAC Address" displayName="" value="F8:32:E4:9E:91:0D" />

<Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Microsoft" />

<Setting id="Net Connection ID" displayName="" value="vEthernet (WAN Switch)" />

<Setting id="NetCfgInstanceId" displayName="" value="{B6499EA8-2FC7-4E06-9236-B5D9C9F00DD7}" />

<Setting id="Number of VLANs" displayName="" value="0" />

<Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="ROOT\VMS_MP\0000" />

<Setting id="Port" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Power Management Supported" displayName="" value="No" />

<Setting id="Product Type" displayName="" value="Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapter" />

<Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="VMSMP" />

<Setting id="Status" displayName="" value="Enabled" />

<Setting id="Team Name" displayName="" value="Not in a team" />

<Setting id="Type" displayName="" value="Ethernet 802.3" />

<Details id="Service Bindings" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Antwort für Verbindungsschicht-Topologieerkennung" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Client für Microsoft-Netzwerke" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Datei- und Druckerfreigabe für Microsoft-Netzwerke" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="E/A-Treiber für Verbindungsschicht-Topologieerkennungszuordnung" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Internetprotokoll, Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Internetprotokoll, Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Microsoft-LLDP-Treiber" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="QoS-Paketplaner" displayName="" value="" />

</Details>

<Details id="Settings" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="*IPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="IPv4 Checksum Offload" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />

<Setting id="*IPsecOffloadV2" displayName="IPSec Offload" value="Auth Header and ESP Enabled (3)" />

<Setting id="*JumboPacket" displayName="Jumbo Packet" value="Disabled (1514)" />

<Setting id="*LsoV2IPv4" displayName="Large Send Offload Version 2 (IPv4)" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*LsoV2IPv6" displayName="Large Send Offload Version 2 (IPv6)" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*NetworkDirect" displayName="Network Direct (RDMA)" value="Disabled (0)" />

<Setting id="*RSS" displayName="Receive Side Scaling" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*TCPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="TCP Checksum Offload (IPv4)" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />

<Setting id="*TCPChecksumOffloadIPv6" displayName="TCP Checksum Offload (IPv6)" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />

<Setting id="*UDPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="UDP Checksum Offload (IPv4)" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />

<Setting id="*UDPChecksumOffloadIPv6" displayName="UDP Checksum Offload (IPv6)" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />

</Details>

</Details>

<Details id="Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapter #2" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapter #2" />

<Setting id="Default IP Gateway" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="DHCP Enabled" displayName="" value="No" />

<Setting id="DHCP Lease Expires" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="DHCP Lease Obtained" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="DHCP Server" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="vmswitch.sys" />

<Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vmswitch.sys" />

<Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0009" />

<Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="wvms_mp.inf" />

<Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="VMSMP.ndi" />

<Setting id="IP Address" displayName="" value="169.254.80.80;fe80::493f:9dde:c3ce:25c2" />

<Setting id="IP Subnet" displayName="" value="255.255.0.0;64" />

<Setting id="MAC Address" displayName="" value="00:15:5D:01:0E:02" />

<Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Microsoft" />

<Setting id="Net Connection ID" displayName="" value="vEthernet (Internal Ethernet Port Windows Phone Emulator Internal Switch)" />

<Setting id="NetCfgInstanceId" displayName="" value="{36B9F69C-1281-4F93-B0B5-4DB66F651620}" />

<Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="ROOT\VMS_MP\0001" />

<Setting id="Product Type" displayName="" value="Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapter" />

<Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="VMSMP" />

<Setting id="Antwort für Verbindungsschicht-Topologieerkennung" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Datei- und Druckerfreigabe für Microsoft-Netzwerke" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="E/A-Treiber für Verbindungsschicht-Topologieerkennungszuordnung" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Internetprotokoll, Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Internetprotokoll, Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)" displayName="" value="" />

</Details>

<Setting id="*IPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="IPv4 Checksum Offload" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />

<Setting id="*IPsecOffloadV2" displayName="IPSec Offload" value="Auth Header and ESP Enabled (3)" />

<Setting id="*JumboPacket" displayName="Jumbo Packet" value="Disabled (1514)" />

<Setting id="*LsoV2IPv4" displayName="Large Send Offload Version 2 (IPv4)" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*LsoV2IPv6" displayName="Large Send Offload Version 2 (IPv6)" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*NetworkDirect" displayName="Network Direct (RDMA)" value="Disabled (0)" />

<Setting id="*TCPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="TCP Checksum Offload (IPv4)" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />

<Setting id="*TCPChecksumOffloadIPv6" displayName="TCP Checksum Offload (IPv6)" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />

<Setting id="*UDPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="UDP Checksum Offload (IPv4)" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />

<Setting id="*UDPChecksumOffloadIPv6" displayName="UDP Checksum Offload (IPv6)" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />

</Details>

</Details>

<Details id="Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=Ethernet+Connection+(2)+I218+V" />

<Setting id="DHCP Lease Expires" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="DHCP Lease Obtained" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="DHCP Server" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="e1i63x64.sys" />

<Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="05.04.2016 12:00 vorm." />

<Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\e1i63x64.sys" />

<Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="12.15.22.6" />

<Setting id="ETrackID" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0002" />

<Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="net1ic64.inf" />

<Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="E1559.6.2.1" />

<Setting id="IP Address" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="IP Subnet" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="PCI bus 0, device 25, function 0" />

<Setting id="MAC Address" displayName="" value="F8:32:E4:9E:91:0D" />

<Setting id="Net Connection ID" displayName="" value="Ethernet 3" />

<Setting id="NetCfgInstanceId" displayName="" value="{47FD363C-51EF-4291-8FFC-8688BFB4094E}" />

<Setting id="NVM Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="FFFFFF-0FF" />

<Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_15A1&amp;SUBSYS_85C41043&amp;REV_00\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;C8" />

<Setting id="Product Type" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V" />

<Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="e1iexpress" />

<Setting id="Hyper-V Extensible Virtual Switch" displayName="" value="" />

</Details>

<Setting id="*FlowControl" displayName="Flow Control" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />

<Setting id="*InterruptModeration" displayName="Interrupt Moderation" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*LsoV2IPv4" displayName="Large Send Offload V2 (IPv4)" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*LsoV2IPv6" displayName="Large Send Offload V2 (IPv6)" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*PMARPOffload" displayName="ARP Offload" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*PMNSOffload" displayName="NS Offload" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*PriorityVLANTag" displayName="Packet Priority &amp; VLAN" value="Packet Priority &amp; VLAN Enabled (3)" />

<Setting id="*ReceiveBuffers" displayName="Receive Buffers" value="256 (256)" />

<Setting id="*RSSProfile" displayName="" value="4 (4)" />

<Setting id="*SpeedDuplex" displayName="Speed &amp; Duplex" value="Auto Negotiation (0)" />

<Setting id="*TransmitBuffers" displayName="Transmit Buffers" value="512 (512)" />

<Setting id="AdaptiveIFS" displayName="Adaptive Inter-Frame Spacing" value="Disabled (0)" />

<Setting id="ITR" displayName="Interrupt Moderation Rate" value="Adaptive (65535)" />

<Setting id="LogLinkStateEvent" displayName="Log Link State Event" value="Enabled (51)" />

<Setting id="MasterSlave" displayName="Gigabit Master Slave Mode" value="Auto Detect (0)" />

<Setting id="WaitAutoNegComplete" displayName="Wait for Link" value="Auto Detect (2)" />

</Details>

</Details>

<Details id="Viscosity Virtual Adapter V9.1" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Viscosity Virtual Adapter V9.1" />

<Setting id="DHCP Lease Expires" displayName="" value="02.27.2018 10:04 vorm." />

<Setting id="DHCP Lease Obtained" displayName="" value="02.27.2017 10:04 vorm." />

<Setting id="DHCP Server" displayName="" value="192.168.200.17" />

<Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="visctap0901.sys" />

<Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="02.08.2016 12:00 vorm." />

<Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\visctap0901.sys" />

<Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="SparkLabs VPN" />

<Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="9.0.0.21" />

<Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0000" />

<Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="oem5.inf" />

<Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="visctap0901.ndi" />

<Setting id="IP Address" displayName="" value="192.168.200.18;fe80::9c3e:a48e:550d:f73c" />

<Setting id="IP Subnet" displayName="" value="255.255.255.252;64" />

<Setting id="MAC Address" displayName="" value="00:FF:D7:D7:A3:49" />

<Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="SparkLabs Pty Ltd" />

<Setting id="Net Connection ID" displayName="" value="jaegers-udp-34447-cjs-viscosity-config" />

<Setting id="NetCfgInstanceId" displayName="" value="{D7D7A349-323A-4908-BEF6-13F005D56A01}" />

<Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="ROOT\NET\0003" />

<Setting id="Product Type" displayName="" value="Viscosity Virtual Adapter V9.1" />

<Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="visctap0901" />

</Details>

<Setting id="AllowNonAdmin" displayName="Non-Admin Access" value="Allowed (1)" />

<Setting id="MediaStatus" displayName="Media Status" value="Application Controlled (0)" />

<Setting id="MTU" displayName="MTU" value="1500 (1500)" />

</Details>

</Details>

</Details>

<Details id="Operating System" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id=".Net Framework Version" displayName="" value="2.0,3.0,3.5,4.0,4.6" />

<Setting id="Boot Device" displayName="" value="\Device\HarddiskVolume3" />

<Setting id="Locale" displayName="" value="Österreich" />

<Setting id="OS Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Microsoft Corporation" />

<Setting id="OS Name" displayName="" value="Microsoft Windows 10 Pro" />

<Setting id="Other OS Description" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Page File" displayName="" value="C:\pagefile.sys" />

<Setting id="Page File Space" displayName="" value="2,38 GB" />

<Setting id="Physical Memory (Available)" displayName="" value="7,99 GB" />

<Setting id="Physical Memory (Installed)" displayName="" value="16 GB" />

<Setting id="Physical Memory (Total)" displayName="" value="15,69 GB" />

<Setting id="System Directory" displayName="" value="C:\WINDOWS\system32" />

<Setting id="Version" displayName="" value="10.0.14393 Build 14393" />

<Setting id="Virtual Memory (Available)" displayName="" value="7,07 GB" />

<Setting id="Virtual Memory (Total)" displayName="" value="18,07 GB" />

<Setting id="Windows Directory" displayName="" value="C:\WINDOWS" />

</Details>

<Details id="Processor" displayName="" value="">

<Details id="Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460  CPU @ 3.20GHz" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Architecture" displayName="" value="x64" />

<Setting id="ATPO" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3" />

<Setting id="Chipset Name" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460  CPU @ 3.20GHz" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=Core+i5+4460++CPU+" />

<Setting id="CPU Speed" displayName="" value="3,201 GHz" />

<Setting id="Current Voltage" displayName="" value="1.8 volts" />

<Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="04.21.2009 12:00 vorm." />

<Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\intelppm.sys" />

<Setting id="Ext. Family" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Family" displayName="" value="Other" />

<Setting id="FPO" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="cpu.inf" />

<Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="IntelPPM_Inst.NT" />

<Setting id="Level 1 Cache" displayName="" value="4 x 256 KB" />

<Setting id="Level 2 Cache" displayName="" value="4 x 1024 KB" />

<Setting id="Level 3 Cache" displayName="" value="6 MB" />

<Setting id="Load" displayName="" value="14%" />

<Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="GenuineIntel" />

<Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="60" />

<Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460  CPU @ 3.20GHz" />

<Setting id="Number of Cores" displayName="" value="4" />

<Setting id="Number of Cores Enabled" displayName="" value="4" />

<Setting id="Number of Logical Processors" displayName="" value="4" />

<Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="Fill By OEM" />

<Setting id="Processor ID" displayName="" value="BFEBFBFF000306C3" />

<Setting id="Revision" displayName="" value="15363" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="intelppm" />

<Setting id="Stepping" displayName="" value="3" />

<Setting id="Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

</Details>

</Details>

<Details id="Storage" displayName="" value="">

<Details id="CT250BX100SSD1" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Capablities" displayName="" value="Random Access, Supports Writing, SMART Notification" />

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="CT250BX100SSD1" />

<Setting id="Cylinder - Total" displayName="" value="30401" />

<Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Laufwerk" />

<Setting id="Error Code" displayName="" value="Device is working properly" />

<Setting id="Firmware Revision" displayName="" value="MU01" />

<Setting id="Heads - Total" displayName="" value="255" />

<Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="1" />

<Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="disk.inf" />

<Setting id="Interface Type" displayName="" value="IDE" />

<Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="(Standardlaufwerke)" />

<Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="CT250BX100SSD1" />

<Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE1" />

<Setting id="Partitions" displayName="" value="3" />

<Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="SCSI\DISK&amp;VEN_CT250BX1&amp;PROD_00SSD1\4&amp;268C595A&amp;0&amp;050000" />

<Setting id="Policies" displayName="" value="Read Retention Priority=EqualPriority, Write Retention Priority=EqualPriority, Scalar Prefetch=Not Available, Block Prefetch=Not Available" />

<Setting id="Sectors - Per Track" displayName="" value="63" />

<Setting id="Sectors - Total" displayName="" value="488392065" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="1512F004C725" />

<Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="232,88 GB" />

<Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="96,68 GB" />

<Setting id="SMART Attributes" displayName="" value="Self-Test: 10 minutes, OK, Short Self-Test: 2 minutes, OK" />

<Setting id="Tracks - Per Cylinder" displayName="" value="255" />

<Setting id="Tracks - Total" displayName="" value="7752255" />

<Details id="C:" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Availability" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="C:" />

<Setting id="Compression Method" displayName="" value="Not Compressed" />

<Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Lokale Festplatte" />

<Setting id="File System" displayName="" value="NTFS" />

<Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="SSD" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="9CBCBD51" />

<Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="232,332027435303 GB" />

<Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="96,677791595459 GB" />

<Setting id="Volume Dirty" displayName="" value="No" />

</Details>

<Details id="SMART" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="0x01  Raw Read Error Rate" displayName="0" value="51" />

<Setting id="0x05  Reallocated Sector Count" displayName="0" value="140" />

<Setting id="0x09  Power-On Hours" displayName="1231" value="0" />

<Setting id="0x0C  Power Cycle Count" displayName="115" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xAF  Power Loss Protection Failure" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xB0  Erase Fail Count (chip)" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xB1  Wear Range Delta" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xB5  Program Fail Count Total" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xB6  Erase Fail Count" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xC0  Unsafe Shutdown Count" displayName="38" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xC2  Internal Device Temperature" displayName="29° C" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xC3  Hardware ECC Recovered" displayName="64681" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xC4  Reallocation Count" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xC5  Current Pending Errors Count" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xC6  Uncorrectable Sector Count" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xC7  CRC Error Count" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xE8  Available Reserved Space" displayName="100" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xF1  Total LBAs Written" displayName="158721" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xF2  Total LBAs Read" displayName="185010" value="0" />

</Details>

</Details>

<Details id="Kingston DataTraveler 2.0 USB Device" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Capablities" displayName="" value="Random Access, Supports Writing, Supports Removable Media" />

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Kingston DataTraveler 2.0 USB Device" />

<Setting id="Cylinder - Total" displayName="" value="1882" />

<Setting id="Firmware Revision" displayName="" value="PMAP" />

<Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="2" />

<Setting id="Interface Type" displayName="" value="USB" />

<Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="Kingston DataTraveler 2.0 USB Device" />

<Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE2" />

<Setting id="Partitions" displayName="" value="4" />

<Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="USBSTOR\DISK&amp;VEN_KINGSTON&amp;PROD_DATATRAVELER_2.0&amp;REV_PMAP\1C6F6581FF32B011E9B0A225&amp;0" />

<Setting id="Policies" displayName="" value="Read Retention Priority=EqualPriority, Write Retention Priority=EqualPriority, Scalar Prefetch=Not Available, Block Prefetch=Not Available" />

<Setting id="Sectors - Total" displayName="" value="30234330" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="1BC061F16E59" />

<Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="14,42 GB" />

<Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="14,22 GB" />

<Setting id="Tracks - Total" displayName="" value="479910" />

<Details id="F:" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="F:" />

<Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Wechseldatenträger" />

<Setting id="File System" displayName="" value="FAT32" />

<Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="KINGSTON" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="22D0F654" />

<Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="14,4082183837891 GB" />

<Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="14,2203826904297 GB" />

</Details>

</Details>

<Details id="WDC WD10EFRX-68FYTN0" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Capablities" displayName="" value="Random Access, Supports Writing, SMART Notification" />

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="WDC WD10EFRX-68FYTN0" />

<Setting id="Cylinder - Total" displayName="" value="121601" />

<Setting id="Firmware Revision" displayName="" value="82.00A82" />

<Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0" />

<Setting id="Interface Type" displayName="" value="IDE" />

<Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="WDC WD10EFRX-68FYTN0" />

<Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0" />

<Setting id="Partitions" displayName="" value="4" />

<Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="SCSI\DISK&amp;VEN_WD_____&amp;PROD_WD10EFRX-68FYTN0\4&amp;268C595A&amp;0&amp;040000" />

<Setting id="Sectors - Total" displayName="" value="1953520065" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="WD-WCC4J0CUCUF0" />

<Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="931,51 GB" />

<Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="909,47 GB" />

<Setting id="SMART Attributes" displayName="" value="Self-Test: 164 minutes, OK, Short Self-Test: 2 minutes, OK" />

<Setting id="Tracks - Total" displayName="" value="31008255" />

<Details id="D:" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="D:" />

<Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Lokale Festplatte" />

<Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="HDD" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="0A5E448C" />

<Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="931,510738372803 GB" />

<Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="909,47021484375 GB" />

</Details>

<Details id="SMART" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="0x01  Raw Read Error Rate" displayName="0" value="51" />

<Setting id="0x03  Spin Up Time" displayName="4041" value="21" />

<Setting id="0x04  Start/Stop Count" displayName="96" value="0" />

<Setting id="0x05  Reallocated Sector Count" displayName="0" value="140" />

<Setting id="0x07  Seek Error Rate" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0x09  Power-On Hours" displayName="10071" value="0" />

<Setting id="0x0A  Spin Retry Count" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0x0B  Calibration Retry Count" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0x0C  Power Cycle Count" displayName="90" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xC0  Unsafe Shutdown Count" displayName="58" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xC1  Load/Unload Cycle Count" displayName="1650" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xC2  Internal Device Temperature" displayName="30° C" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xC4  Reallocation Count" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xC5  Current Pending Errors Count" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xC6  Uncorrectable Sector Count" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xC7  CRC Error Count" displayName="0" value="0" />

<Setting id="0xC8  Write Error Rate" displayName="0" value="0" />

</Details>

</Details>

</Details>

</Details>

</SSU>

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<SSU>

<Setting id="Version">1.2.0.58</Setting>

<Setting id="Scan Date">03/02/2017</Setting>

<Setting id="Scan Time">00:00:26.1295038</Setting>

<Details id="Computer" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="BaseBoard Manufacturer" displayName="" value="MSI" />

<Setting id="BIOS Mode" displayName="" value="Legacy" />

<Setting id="BIOS Version/Date" displayName="" value="American Megatrends Inc. V2.14B6 , 08/23/2013 12:00 AM" />

<Setting id="CD or DVD" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Embedded Controller Version" displayName="" value="255.255" />

<Setting id="Platform Role" displayName="" value="Desktop" />

<Setting id="Processor  " displayName="" value="Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz , GenuineIntel" />

<Setting id="Secure Boot State" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="SMBIOS Version" displayName="" value="2.7" />

<Setting id="Sound Card" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="System Manufacturer" displayName="" value="MSI" />

<Setting id="System Model" displayName="" value="MS-7816" />

<Setting id="System SKU" displayName="" value="To be filled by O.E.M." />

<Setting id="System Type" displayName="" value="x64-based PC" />

<Details id="Display" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Intel ® Graphics Driver Version" displayName="" value="10.18.14.4206" />

<Details id="Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Adapter Compatibility" displayName="" value="Intel Corporation" />

<Setting id="Adapter DAC Type" displayName="" value="Internal" />

<Setting id="Adapter RAM" displayName="" value="1.00 GB" />

<Setting id="Bits Per Pixel" displayName="" value="32" />

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=HD+Graphics+4600" />

<Setting id="CoInstallers" displayName="" value="igfxCoIn_v4206.dll, CoDeviceInstall" />

<Setting id="Color Table Entries" displayName="" value="4294967296" />

<Setting id="Dedicated Video Memory" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="igdkmd64.sys" />

<Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="04/29/2015 02:00 AM" />

<Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys" />

<Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="Intel Corporation" />

<Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="10.18.14.4206" />

<Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="oem2.inf" />

<Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="iHSWD_w81" />

<Setting id="Installed Drivers" displayName="" value="igdumdim64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igdumdim32,igd10iumd32,igd10iumd32" />

<Setting id="Last Reset" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="PCI bus 0, device 2, function 0" />

<Setting id="Microsoft DirectX* Version" displayName="" value="DirectX 11" />

<Setting id="Monochrome" displayName="" value="No" />

<Setting id="Number of Colors" displayName="" value="4294967296" />

<Setting id="Number of Video Pages" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_0412&amp;SUBSYS_78161462&amp;REV_06\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;10" />

<Setting id="Refresh Rate - Current" displayName="" value="60 Hz" />

<Setting id="Refresh Rate - Maximum" displayName="" value="120 Hz" />

<Setting id="Refresh Rate - Minimum" displayName="" value="59 Hz" />

<Setting id="Resolution" displayName="" value="1280 X 1024" />

<Setting id="Scan Mode" displayName="" value="Noninterlaced" />

<Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="igfx" />

<Setting id="Video Architecture" displayName="" value="VGA" />

<Setting id="Video Memory" displayName="" value="Unknown" />

<Setting id="Video Processor" displayName="" value="Intel(R) HD Graphics Family" />

</Details>

</Details>

<Details id="Memory" displayName="" value="">

<Details id="BANK 0" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Channel" displayName="" value="ChannelA-DIMM0" />

<Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="1315" />

<Setting id="Memory Type" displayName="" value="Unknown" />

<Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="CT102464BA160B.C16" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="A60F2A2D" />

</Details>

<Details id="BANK 1" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Channel" displayName="" value="ChannelA-DIMM1" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="A60F2B4E" />

</Details>

<Details id="BANK 2" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Channel" displayName="" value="ChannelB-DIMM0" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="A01423FD" />

</Details>

<Details id="BANK 3" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Channel" displayName="" value="ChannelB-DIMM1" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="A60F2B59" />

</Details>

</Details>

<Details id="Motherboard" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="BIOS" displayName="" value="BIOS Date: 08/23/13 21:05:16 Ver: 04.06.05, ALASKA - 1072009" />

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Motherboard" />

<Setting id="Chipset" displayName="" value="Intel" />

<Setting id="Date" displayName="" value="08/23/2013 02:00 AM" />

<Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="MSI" />

<Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="ACPI\PNP0C01\1" />

<Setting id="Product" displayName="" value="H87-G43 (MS-7816)" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="To be filled by O.E.M." />

<Setting id="Version" displayName="" value="1.0" />

</Details>

<Details id="Networking" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Intel ® Network Connections Install Options" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Intel ® Network Connections Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Intel ® PROSet/Wireless Software Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Details id="Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" />

<Setting id="Default IP Gateway" displayName="" value="148.251.77.1" />

<Setting id="DHCP Lease Expires" displayName="" value="03/02/2017 07:31 PM" />

<Setting id="DHCP Lease Obtained" displayName="" value="03/02/2017 07:31 AM" />

<Setting id="DHCP Server" displayName="" value="78.47.119.211" />

<Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="Rt630x64.sys" />

<Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="05/10/2013 12:00 AM" />

<Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rt630x64.sys" />

<Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="8.1.510.2013" />

<Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0010" />

<Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="netrt630x64.inf" />

<Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="RTL8168E.ndi" />

<Setting id="IP Address" displayName="" value="148.251.77.10;fe80::9fc:8f7b:64ba:9b49" />

<Setting id="IP Subnet" displayName="" value="255.255.255.224;64" />

<Setting id="Last Reset" displayName="" value="02/27/2017 01:30 PM" />

<Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="PCI bus 2, device 0, function 0" />

<Setting id="MAC Address" displayName="" value="44:8A:5B:29:E8:52" />

<Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Realtek" />

<Setting id="Net Connection ID" displayName="" value="Ethernet" />

<Setting id="NetCfgInstanceId" displayName="" value="{F943A85B-175C-4215-8865-AC68193C702C}" />

<Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="PCI\VEN_10EC&amp;DEV_8168&amp;SUBSYS_78161462&amp;REV_06\4&amp;111E20EB&amp;0&amp;00E1" />

<Setting id="Product Type" displayName="" value="Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" />

<Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="RTL8168" />

<Setting id="Client for Microsoft Networks" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper I/O Driver" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Link-Layer Topology Discovery Responder" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="QoS Packet Scheduler" displayName="" value="" />

</Details>

<Setting id="*FlowControl" displayName="Flow Control" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />

<Setting id="*InterruptModeration" displayName="Interrupt Moderation" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*JumboPacket" displayName="Jumbo Frame" value="Disabled (1514)" />

<Setting id="*LsoV2IPv4" displayName="Large Send Offload v2 (IPv4)" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*LsoV2IPv6" displayName="Large Send Offload v2 (IPv6)" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*PMARPOffload" displayName="ARP Offload" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*PMNSOffload" displayName="NS Offload" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*PriorityVLANTag" displayName="Priority &amp; VLAN" value="Priority &amp; VLAN Enabled (3)" />

<Setting id="*ReceiveBuffers" displayName="Receive Buffers" value="512 (512)" />

<Setting id="*SpeedDuplex" displayName="Speed &amp; Duplex" value="Auto Negotiation (0)" />

<Setting id="*TransmitBuffers" displayName="Transmit Buffers" value="128 (128)" />

<Setting id="*WakeOnMagicPacket" displayName="Wake on Magic Packet" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="*WakeOnPattern" displayName="Wake on pattern match" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="S5WakeOnLan" displayName="Shutdown Wake-On-Lan" value="Enabled (1)" />

<Setting id="WolShutdownLinkSpeed" displayName="WOL &amp; Shutdown Link Speed" value="10 Mbps First (0)" />

</Details>

</Details>

</Details>

<Details id="Operating System" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id=".Net Framework Version" displayName="" value="4.0,4.6" />

<Setting id="Boot Device" displayName="" value="\Device\HarddiskVolume1" />

<Setting id="Internet Browser" displayName="" value="Internet Explorer,11.0" />

<Setting id="Locale" displayName="" value="United States" />

<Setting id="OS Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Microsoft Corporation" />

<Setting id="OS Name" displayName="" value="Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard" />

<Setting id="Other OS Description" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Page File" displayName="" value="C:\pagefile.sys" />

<Setting id="Page File Space" displayName="" value="4.75 GB" />

<Setting id="Physical Memory (Available)" displayName="" value="29.76 GB" />

<Setting id="Physical Memory (Installed)" displayName="" value="32 GB" />

<Setting id="Physical Memory (Total)" displayName="" value="31.87 GB" />

<Setting id="System Directory" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32" />

<Setting id="Version" displayName="" value="6.3.9600 Build 9600" />

<Setting id="Virtual Memory (Available)" displayName="" value="34.00 GB" />

<Setting id="Virtual Memory (Total)" displayName="" value="36.62 GB" />

<Setting id="Windows Directory" displayName="" value="C:\Windows" />

<Details id="Features" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id=".NET Framework 4.5" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id=".NET Framework 4.5 Features" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Feature Administration Tools" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="File and Storage Services" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Graphical Management Tools and Infrastructure" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Remote Server Administration Tools" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Server Graphical Shell" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="SNMP Service" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="SNMP Tools" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="SNMP WMI Provider" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Storage Services" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="TCP Port Sharing" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="User Interfaces and Infrastructure" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="WCF Services" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Windows PowerShell" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Windows PowerShell 4.0" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="Windows PowerShell ISE" displayName="" value="" />

<Setting id="WoW64 Support" displayName="" value="" />

</Details>

</Details>

<Details id="Processor" displayName="" value="">

<Details id="Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Architecture" displayName="" value="x64" />

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3" />

<Setting id="Chipset Name" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=Core+i7+4770+CPU+" />

<Setting id="CPU Speed" displayName="" value="0.80 GHz" />

<Setting id="Current Voltage" displayName="" value="1.8 volts" />

<Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="04/21/2009 12:00 AM" />

<Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\drivers\intelppm.sys" />

<Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="6.3.9600.16384" />

<Setting id="Ext. Family" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Family" displayName="" value="Intel Core™ i7-2760QM" />

<Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="cpu.inf" />

<Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="IntelPPM_Inst.NT" />

<Setting id="Level 1 Cache" displayName="" value="4 x 256 KB" />

<Setting id="Level 2 Cache" displayName="" value="4 x 1024 KB" />

<Setting id="Level 3 Cache" displayName="" value="8 MB" />

<Setting id="Load" displayName="" value="12%" />

<Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="GenuineIntel" />

<Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="60" />

<Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz" />

<Setting id="Number of Cores" displayName="" value="4" />

<Setting id="Number of Cores Enabled" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

<Setting id="Number of Logical Processors" displayName="" value="8" />

<Setting id="Processor ID" displayName="" value="BFEBFBFF000306C3" />

<Setting id="Revision" displayName="" value="15363" />

<Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="intelppm" />

<Setting id="Stepping" displayName="" value="3" />

<Setting id="Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />

</Details>

</Details>

<Details id="Storage" displayName="" value="">

<Details id="Intel Raid 1 Volume" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Intel Raid 1 Volume" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=Intel+Raid+1+Volume" />

<Setting id="Cylinder - Total" displayName="" value="243199" />

<Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Disk drive" />

<Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="06/21/2006 12:00 AM" />

<Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="6.3.9600.18203" />

<Setting id="Firmware Revision" displayName="" value="1.0." />

<Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0" />

<Setting id="Interface Type" displayName="" value="SCSI" />

<Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="(Standard disk drives)" />

<Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="Intel Raid 1 Volume" />

<Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0" />

<Setting id="Partitions" displayName="" value="3" />

<Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="SCSI\DISK&amp;VEN_INTEL&amp;PROD_RAID_1_VOLUME\4&amp;3628BB0B&amp;0&amp;060000" />

<Setting id="SCSI Bus" displayName="" value="6" />

<Setting id="SCSI LUN" displayName="" value="0" />

<Setting id="SCSI Port" displayName="" value="0" />

<Setting id="Sectors - Total" displayName="" value="3906991935" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="Raid-1" />

<Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="1.82 TB" />

<Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="895.93 GB" />

<Setting id="Tracks - Total" displayName="" value="62015745" />

<Details id="C:" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="C:" />

<Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Local Fixed Disk" />

<Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="System" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="94583940" />

<Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="99.66 GB" />

<Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="79.34 GB" />

</Details>

<Details id="D:" displayName="" value="">

<Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="D:" />

<Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Local Fixed Disk" />

<Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="Data" />

<Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="F0F9DAC7" />

<Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="1763.00 GB" />

<Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="816.59 GB" />

</Details>

</Details>

</Details>

</Details>

</SSU>

Thanks,

Christian.

• 8. Re: How to monitor Intel services
                        Intel Corporation

Hello :

Thank you very much for letting us know that information, we really appreciate you took the time to provide those details.

At this point, we will continue with the investigation on this subject, as soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards

Alberto

• 9. Re: How to monitor Intel services
                          rguevara

Hi cjs1976,

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) should report under "Application" at the Windows Event Viewer and it reports as: IAStorDataMgrSvc.

Let me know if this is what you were looking for.

Regards,

Ronny G

• 10. Re: How to monitor Intel services
                            Intel Corporation

: I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,
                            Alberto R

• 11. Re: How to monitor Intel services
                              cjs1976

Hi Alberto,

yes for the Intel Rapid Storage Technology my question was answered. For other Intel software I will ask when I need it.

Thanks,

Christian.

• 12. Re: How to monitor Intel services
                                Intel Corporation

Hi : You are welcome. Perfect, we are glad to hear the information posted previously was useful for you.

Any other inquiry, do not hesitate in contact us again.

Regards,
                                Alberto R