Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Como aumentar memoria dedicada a video?

EGalv
Beginner

Buenas tardes, mi consulta tal como digo en el titulo es saber si es posible aumentar la memoria grafica de alguna manera externa a la bios, ya que esta no me deja cambiar la opcion (InsydeH20 V2.35).

Utilizo un controlador antiguo ya que la "Memoria de video del sistema" queda en 0. En la especificaciones de la PC dice "Intel GMA 4500MHD Up to 1695 MB". Desde ya muchas gracias

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Emiliano_GA:

According to our information, the only way to be able to increase the dedicated video memory will be on the BIOS, in there you should have a setting to be able to do that.

Now, there are some manufacturers that provide different utilities and applications that might have the option to do that, but in that case in order to verify that, you just need to get in contact with the manufacturer of the board or laptop.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Emiliano_GA:

I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos