(You might also take a look there: https://forum.bandicam.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5961
Can't find and enable Intel Quick Sync Video codec (GPU) in any video encoding/decoding program like Bandicam, OBS, Handbrake.
In Handbrake 1.0.2 log it shows: "Intel Quick Sync Video support: no".
I don't know how in Action as my Action 30 days trial has expired.
In OBS Codec selection there is no Intel Quick Sync Video Codec
In Bandicam 188.8.131.525 >> Video >> Settings >> Codec selection but there is no Intel Quick Sync Video Codec
To fix the problem I have:
- - reinstalled various versions of Intel GPU Drivers:
184.108.40.206.4229 (05/06/2015) (the newest one)
220.127.116.11.2622 (21/01/2012) (- this one had showed black screen instead of windows desktop, thus I had to uninstall it from Windows Safe Mode)
Omega Drivers 3.5
Omega Drivers 4.0 ( it seeemed that they have installed, but after restarting computer, they haven't been installed)
Omega Drivers 5.0
- spent the whole day on googling phrases "quick sync not working" or " quick sync not available" or "quick sync not detected" etc but most of the solutions cover situations with creating a fake wirtual monitor wherein someone has a discrete GPU + Intel GPU, the solutions which covers only Intel GPU were...try to install an older version of Intel GPU driver because sometimes new Intel drivers have Quick Sync Video broken, I have done it as above, I have installed 4 older drivers I have found: 18.104.22.168.4101 (04/02/2015) and 22.214.171.124.2622 (21/01/2012) , Omega Drivers 3.5, and 4.0, I have found no other older versions of Intel / Omega GPU drivers neither on Intel GPU Drivers Download weppage nor in Google.
- updated to the newest version of Bandicam
- updated to the newest version of K-Lite Codec Pack 12.9 Full
- checked my BIOS options: all options related to Intel GPU are enabled.
but nothing helps.
Intel Core i3-2100,
Gigabyte GA-B75-D3V (Rev. 1.0) (BIOS UEFI F9 - the newest one, dated 23/10/2013),
Windows 7 Ultimate N SP1 64bit GPT UEFI
Intel HD Graphics 2000 Driver the newest one, dated 05/06/2015, ver. 126.96.36.19929 (showed in Windows Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel) or ver. 188.8.131.52.4229 (showed on Intel's GPU Drivers Download website) GPU BIOS version 2158.0
What's going on?