Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14499 Discussions

i3-530 + DH55HC + WIN 7= BSOD 0119.

idata
Employee

Hi, here i have i3-530, DH55HC working on integrated graphics.

Other system components:

KINGSTON VALUERAM KVR1333D3N9K2/4G DDR3- 2x2GB, 1333, DIMM Ret

KINGSTON V-Series SNV125-S2/64GB 64GB, SATA (system disc)

WD Caviar Green WD15EADS 1.5TB, SATA

Enhance ENP-3650 500W mailto:12V@29A 12V@29A, FANLESS, ActivePFC p/n

And here is the problem: When i install win7 (different versions) it works... but it uses the microsoft graphics driver and the picture is rather bad (and wrong resolution). When i try to install Intel graphics driver (again different version - all i could find) it shows me BSOD 0x00000119 roughly at user selection screen (sometimes a little earlier or later, sometimes no BSOD - just black screen and nothing else happens).

Stop 0x119: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

The VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR stop error code has a value of 0x00000119. This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.

I bought same motherboard to test system (thought that one could be broken) but it changed absolutely nothing and i had to return it to shop. Tried 650W power supply from other computer - no difference. And yes, i tried new BIOS and all i could find on intel site for this cpu/mb.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

If you want expertise advice, avail the opportunity of asking Intel experts directly on 26th Feb 2010 through "Free Intel Live Chat". I am sure they will help you out with all your questions get resolved. Register yourself and get most out of Intel Technologies....http://www.intellivechat.com/facebook.html

0 Kudos