Hi, thanks, gonna try it. One question, where did you find it? I've never seen that driver on Intel's page.
Hi Ivan, my model is i5-4570R
Please try this driver version:
If you get an error installing this driver, uninstall the old one and try installing it manually, please check how to Manually Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 and Windows 8*/8.1*
Please let me know.
Hi, as I mention in my post, I've already tried this driver, and it gave no solution.
Being that the case, please fill out the information at the following link to further investigate the issue.
Also, to better assist on this, would you please fill out the information at the following link?
Please don’t forget to attach the system information with the latest graphics driver installed:
Intel SSU (System Support Utility) (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility):
Download Intel® System Support Utility
- Download the utility
- Run the exe and select ‘Scan’
- Save and include as an attachment in the Intel Community Forum
Please provide with the Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers follow the steps here:
- Click on the “Start Menu” -> Type “DxDiag” -> Press “Enter” -> Wait for the DirectX Diagnostic Tool to finish loading
- In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, click “Save All Information” -> Save the file DxDiag.txt
- Include DxDiag.txt as an attachment in the Intel Community Forum
- Click on the “Start Menu” -> Type “cmd” -> Then a command shell window will open
- In the command shell, type “dispdiag –out %homepath%\Desktop\DispDiag-Intel-Issue.dat” -> The command shell will output something similar to “Dump File: C:\Users\[username]\DispDiag-########-######-#####-#####.dat”
- Locate the .dat file on your desktop and include DispDiag-Intel-Issue.dat in the Intel Community Forum