Let's try addressing this error with the following steps;
- Open the Add/Remove Programs window
- Find the Intel Graphics Driver.
- Right click Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Follow the prompts stated by the Intel Installation Framework window to complete the process.
- Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
- Once done install the following driver version; Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.33]. Use this method for the installation; Manually Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 and Windows...
Let me know it goes.
Oh I'm sorry to reply very late because I have something to be busy! I have tried to re-install the version 10.18 (15.33) and now the error has gone!
Thanks for your supporting and I hope to see more good solutions from Intel in the future!