I would like to gather more information in regard to your system, this information will help to address this matter. Please respond to the following;
- Operating system installed
- Intel® HD Graphics version installed.
- Computer model.
- Processor model.
Thank you very much for that information.
Could you please go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, and share the version you see there?
My Graphics Driver Version is:
Treiber - Grafik Version: 4483 Rev.F(14 Sep 2016) Betriebssystem(e): Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) Dateiname: sp77559.exe (203 MB)
I downloaded it from the HP Support Center Website, when I installed Windows 10.
Additional Info: I bought this PC in dec, 2016 together with Win7 + Win10. It was delivered with Win7 installed. So I installed Win10 from DVD and took all drivers from HP. Thereafter this problem occured!
I see a lot of similar cases listed in the Community, but I´m not shure, which to apply!
Who can help me?
Let's start with the following procedure;
- Open the Device Manager
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel Graphics Driver.
- Right click Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
- Install the following driver; Download Intel® Graphics Driver [15.45] using this method; Manually Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 and Windows...
Let me know how it goes.
thanks for your advice!
I installed the new driver, and it works!
Notice: I think, it is important, to first deinstall the old driver, then reboot, install the new one manually and reboot again!
One (small) problem remained: It didn´t show the program´s Icon on Desktop, in menu "Systemsteuerung" or in Program list! I had to copy it from the driver´s Directory!