Items with no label
3335 Discussions

I can't find R200 samples in SDK Browser

GGyun
Novice

I can't find R200 samples in SDK Browser

I'd installed all sdk(cursor,face,scan3d,hand,essential,runtime) but I couldn't find R200 samples in SDK Browser

and pxcblobmodule.h

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hi FakerSenBBai,

Thanks for your interest in the Intel Realsense Platform.

I'm sorry to hear that you can't find any samples of the R200 in your SDK. May I ask which SDK version you are using?

If you are using the SDK R3 you should know that this version no longer supports the R200, if you will like to continue using the R200 you will have to download the SDK R2. You can find the link to download it in here .

Hope you find this information useful, have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi FakerSenBBai,

Thanks for your interest in the Intel Realsense Platform.

I'm sorry to hear that you can't find any samples of the R200 in your SDK. May I ask which SDK version you are using?

If you are using the SDK R3 you should know that this version no longer supports the R200, if you will like to continue using the R200 you will have to download the SDK R2. You can find the link to download it in here .

Hope you find this information useful, have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos
GGyun
Novice

if i want to use this version, all installed sdk must be deleted except DCM ?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi FakerSenBBai,

Reviewing the SDK R2 Release Notes it is advised to remove any previous SDK packages, please check the Installation steps for SDK section in here http://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/9078/release_notes_RealSense_SDK_2016_R2.pdf http://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/9078/release_notes_RealSense_SDK_2016_R2.pdf .

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos