1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 29, 2017 5:09 PM by FGT

Is my bootable micro SD card complete?

JimW

I recently downloaded the Intel® Galileo Board microSD Card Linux* Operating System Image and made a bootable micro SD card. My card has just the boot directory and the bzimage file.  All of the decimation shows two more folders, firmware and win-driver.  The card appears to be good.  I can make a serial connection to the board , log on to root and get version info, etc.  Have I missed something or is the documentation out of date? 

Thanks

• 1. Re: Is my bootable micro SD card complete?
          FGT

JimW wrote:

I recently downloaded the Intel® Galileo Board microSD Card Linux* Operating System Image and made a bootable micro SD card. My card has just the boot directory and the bzimage file. All of the decimation shows two more folders, firmware and win-driver. The card appears to be good. I can make a serial connection to the board , log on to root and get version info, etc. Have I missed something or is the documentation out of date?

Thanks

Hi JimW,

The documentation is out of date (it's been reported in several other threads e.g. Re: Image named iot-devkit-prof-dev-image-galileo-20160606 is not there). Just in case, take a look at the output of

df

for checking whether the the card is mounted.

HTH,

Fernando.