Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

32 bit driver labeled as 64 bit

DUrre
Beginner

I have an intel Celeron N3050 processor that needs updating yes I know its outdated and probably unsupported but my manufacturers website has an older version of the processor so I came to the driver download page on intel and found to driver to force install it by means of have disk on device manager but when I try to update the "64bit" driver it says "The folder specified doesn't contain a compatible software driver for your device. If the folder contains a driver, make sure it is designed to work with windows for x64 based systems." now the download says it's a 64bit driver and the folder says it is too but when I open the .inf file its clearly a 32 bit file. this need to be fixed immediately or atleast I need a link to the proper driver for my graphics card. I'm stuck on outdated software and can't update because of this. please help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello DEUO,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

I'm sorry that it took me some time to come around to this post and be able to help you.

What is the Windows® operating system that you are using?

Could you please provide us with the link where you are downloading the driver from?

To start, please reply with the information above to better assist you.

Best regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Did you try downloading the drivers from the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/87257/Intel-Celeron-Processor-N3050-2M-Cache-up-to-2-16-GHz-

Ivan.
0 Kudos