3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2017 5:11 AM by Intel Corporation

Is it normal for NUC6i5SYH -Network adopters, Wired and Wifi to take sometime to establish internet connection?

eddieg219

Is it normal for NUC6i5SYH -Network adopters, Wired and Wifi to take sometime to establish internet connection?

Before i could have an established connection, the network adopter weather wired or wifi have to finished identifying all the network adopters that are listed as public. This identification process takes almost an hour. Its annoying and counter productive. Can this Identification of no essential network be at minimum time or can be done at the background without delaying internet connection. What is annoying is after a while it starts identifying public adopter again and again.

Downloading the newest network adopter driver did not work out to prevent the public network to be identified. Downloaded from the previous response by N. Scott Pearson. However he mentioned that the public network identification will always show up.

This is not normal. This is not part of the package of NUC forms that we pay for.

I have a similar mini desktop small form computer from HP and it does not make this behavior. It connects to internet immediately.

I want my NUC6i5SYH to connect to the internet the same way.

If this is part of the hardware configuration and can not be avoided if not physically replaced, Is there a software that we need to install to connect the network adopters to the internet without the interruption of identifying the non-essential adopter connection.

Do we have to returned the unit for full replacement of network adopter?

Will Intel replace the network adopter on the next design of NUC systems?

A suggestion is very much welcomed.