2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2017 12:48 PM by Intel Corporation

Intel RealSense 3D Camera driver not installed

mario_zio

Hello to everyone,

I've bought this :

Intel® RealSense™ Developer Kit for Tablets R200

I've attached it to a several USB 3.0 ports,I've installed the driver and the SDK from here :

https://downloadmirror.intel.com/25044/eng/intel_rs_dcm_r200_2.1.27.2853.exe

and finally,I've installed this game to try if it works :

Download Sempre in movimento ondata gioco per la videocamera Intel ® RealSense ™

as soon as I start the game installation,it says :

intel realsense 3d camera driver not installed. But it is not true,because from the control panel everything seems to work correctly,check the attached pictures,thanks.

• 1. Re: Intel RealSense 3D Camera driver not installed
          MartyG

The Warrior Wave game, which is the one that you installed, is for the F200 and RS-300 'desktop' cameras, whilst you are using the R200 'mobile' camera.  They are not the same hardware.  So the camera is likely working with no problem.

1.jpg

I'm afraid I could not find an alternative R200 program to test your camera with.  Available applications seem to be mostly for the F200 and SR-300, as the R200 was designed for outdoor image processing rather than playing games with the hands and face like the desktop cams.  I recommend trying one of the sample applications for the R200 in the Sample Browser application that comes packaged with the SDK.  Usually the browser is installed to our desktop in a folder called 'Intel RealSense SDK Gold'.  Good luck!

• 2. Re: Intel RealSense 3D Camera driver not installed
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi mario_zio,

Do you still need assistance with this case? Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with.

-Sergio