Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14528 Discussions

le cpu kabi lake non supportano più widi/Miracast/proiezione schermo? ...kabi lake cpu no longer support widi / Miracast / projection screen?

fromo
Beginner

salve,

sono indeciso se acquistare sky lake o kabi lake in base a questa feature...

dalle caratteristiche di ark.intel risulta che l' intel widi è scomparso dalle specifiche delle cpu kabi lake.

questo vuol dire che non è più possibile proiettare lo schermi con Windows10?

ho visto che il supporto a Widi è in effetti terminato a gennaio 2017, ma questo magari non vuol dire che non si possa proiettare lo schermo lo stesso con Miracast/"proietta schermo" di W10 (ovviamente il wifi delle nuove schede madri supportano tutte tale caratteristica) anche senza Widi..

grazie a chi da a me una risposta.

fla76

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

I can not decide whether to buy or kabi sky lake lake, according to the wireless projection screen features necessary for me ...

the characteristics of ark.intel website, I see that the "intel widi" has disappeared from the list of cpu kabi lake specifications.

well, with kabi lake it is no longer possible to project the screens with Windows 10?

I read that the support for WiDi is finished effect in January 2017, but this may not mean that they can also project the screen the same with Miracast / "projects" of W10 screen (of course wifi new motherboards support all this specification ) even without widi characteristic.

thanks to those from me an answer.

fla76

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Thank you for choosing Intel products, I was reviewing this case and I wondered couple of things.

Were you able to address this matter?

Did you get the information you were looking for?

Additionally, please see the link below for Intel® WiDi support:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/emerging-technologies/000021693.html http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/emerging-technologies/000021693.html

Allan.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I was wondering if I can close this ticket.

Did you get the information you were looking for?

Allan.
0 Kudos
fromo
Beginner

hi Allan,

thanks for reply

I tried link where intel explains that now with miracast of necessario...io no longer windows10 intel widi, I purchased i3-7320 and hope it is really true.

But I think intel should highlight this note on the official site, into new CPU's spec pages, and maybe do a press release to the specialized hardware web sites for refresh this info.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for your time and provide this feedback. I appreciate it.

Allan.
0 Kudos