1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 22, 2017 2:20 PM by Intel Corporation

Logging of MC Wake Service

DooleyDo

I have deployed the MC service on my SCCM siteserver, it seems to be working as I can see that many machines did wake to install patches.  This is great as when AMT was removed from CM it undone all our hard work in getting it provisioned and getting our patching done outside of business hours. 

Is there a log of activity for the PNF service?  I'd like to be able to see what it actually did so I can confirm across multiple endpoint that the wake was successful.

• 1. Re: Logging of MC Wake Service
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello DoolyDo,

At present the Intel Manageability Commander Partner Notification File Service does not have a dedicated activity log. A feature request for this has been added, and hopefully will be included in an upcoming release.

While not exactly what you're looking for, you can get an overview of activity with Microsoft's own logs.

WOLMGR.log:
          Records WOL activity, showing the time, collection, and the advertisement involved.

Partner Notification File:
          C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\inboxes\WOLMGR.box\Partners\GUID.CSV

Best regards,
          Alan