Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Halo 2 Vista Flickering Textures on Intel Iris Pro 580

SChio1
Novice

I know this issue has come up many times on different versions of Intel HD Graphics. Basically, it's the same issue where several textures, particularly the shinier or lit up textures, will keep flashing and flickering the entire time. This issue was previously fixed on other versions of Intel HD Graphics such as HD 5000, but I recently switched to a Skull Canyon NUC and after installing Halo 2 Vista on it again, I started having the same issues again. I've already updated to the latest driver for the Iris Pro 580 but it still doesn't make any difference.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi,

I would like to have additional information about your system configuration. Please run the following utility and attach the results.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Intel® System Support Utility

In order to attach files, make sure you select the "Advanced Editor" option in the top right of your reply window. You will then be presented with an attach file dialogue at the bottom of the reply.

Allan.
0 Kudos
SChio1
Novice

Here are the results.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thanks for the update.

I regret to inform you that the attachment did not copy correctly. Please re-attach it or copy and paste the results

Allan
0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel

Hello Generalkidd,

I would like to let you know that we have been able to duplicate this issue here in our test lab.

As soon as we have a more substantial update we'll update this thread.

Kindest Regards,

0 Kudos
SChio1
Novice

Ronald_Intel wrote:

Hello Generalkidd,

I would like to let you know that we have been able to duplicate this issue here in our test lab.

As soon as we have a more substantial update we'll update this thread.

Kindest Regards,

Ok thanks! I look forward to the update!

0 Kudos
Bryce__Intel
Employee

Hi Stephen,

This was reported in an earlier thread so I'm closing this thread and you can track progress here:

Please click the link in the thread "I have the same question (0)" and feel free to add a comment with the details of your configuration that is also experiencing a failure. Thanks!

.:Bryce:.

0 Kudos