9 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2017 2:07 PM by Intel Corporation

Aero RTF kit delayed?

DGeise

Hi,

I ordered an Aero RTF kit on Dec 15 and was notified that my order was expected to ship on Dec 24.  That was the last I heard from Intel.

Checking status of the order online, it appears stuck in "Pre Order" availability.  Is this due to a general delay or a problem with my order?  Is there anything I can do to expedite things?

Does anyone on the forum know what's going on?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

• 1. Re: Aero RTF kit delayed?
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello Dave,

Thank you for reaching out!

We understand your situation and we can see how this can be frustrating. In this case, the best way to get quick and accurate help is to go directly to the place of purchase, please correct me if I'm wrong, but you purchased the kit in click.intel.com, right? If so, please contact them directly with the information found in http://click.intel.com/customer-service.

I hope this helps.
          -Peter.

• 2. Re: Aero RTF kit delayed?
            zoejif

I'm in the same situation, my order was scheduled for Dec 27, and had no news ever since. Just got a response from the support after my enquiry that they expect to resume shipping "within the next 3 weeks."

• 3. Re: Aero RTF kit delayed?
              Intel Corporation

Thank you for sharing this information here. In case anyone else has this or any other issue with the store, please contact them directly with the information that can be found in http://click.intel.com/customer-service.

-Peter.

• 4. Re: Aero RTF kit delayed?
                ChrisIntel

Intel Aero Ready to Fly Drone is now shipping

• 5. Re: Aero RTF kit delayed?
                  DGeise

Thanks everyone for responding and apologies if I sound a bit irritated here but, well, I am starting to get frustrated.

The debacle continues...

Last week I received a shipping notice from UPS that the package would be delivered on Friday.  It never showed up.  Last known status was 'origin scan' in Commerce City, CO.  Today I contacted UPS and they opened a lost-package investigation.  The investigator said it looked like the container was scanned but not individual boxes and that apparently my box was not shipped even though it was listed on the container manifest.  They will take up to 8 days to resolve the issue on their end, and will only contact the shipping party, so I'm not sure what to do other than rant.

I ordered this kit under the premise that it would be shipped by the end of the year (2016) and scheduled my time with the expectation that Intel would deliver.  Did Intel mean 2017?  Here it is, 2/6 and my development plans are still on hold.  I don't think I'll pre-pay for anything ever again, nor rely on large companies to get anything done at anything better then a glacial pace.

Are others having similar problems?

What gives, Intel?  Yes, I've contacted click.suport@intel.com.  And UPS.  Now I wait.

-Dave

• 6. Re: Aero RTF kit delayed?
                    Intel Corporation

Hi DGeise,

We have just sent you a Private Message, please check your inbox.

We will be waiting for your reply, have a nice day!

Best Regards,
                    -Jose P.

• 7. Re: Aero RTF kit delayed?
                      DGeise

Thanks Jose.  I appreciate your taking the time to look into it.

Apparently the package has been found and is now on it's way.  I replied to your PM as well.

Thanks again & my apologies for the tone of my earlier post.  I'm looking forward to getting to work!

-Dave

• 8. Re: Aero RTF kit delayed?
                        DGeise

I received my kit this evening.  Everything looks good. Thanks to everyone for your help.

-Dave

• 9. Re: Aero RTF kit delayed?
                          Intel Corporation

Hi Dave,

I'm happy to hear that your package arrived! No need to apologize, we are here to help!

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
                          -Jose P.