3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2017 5:00 PM by Intel Corporation

Intel D875PBZ mother board

MM123

I have and older gaming system and the mother board finally went. I was looking for the latest compatible mobo with Intel D875PBZ mother board. thank you for your help

• 1. Re: Intel D875PBZ mother board
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello :

In regard to your question, I just wanted to let you know that the Intel® D875PBZ board was released back in 2003 so the documentation currently available is not that much, let me apologize for that and the reason for that is because is retired, discontinue and our of support.

Additionally, there is not an specific model that is compatible or that follows that specific model, in this case the best thing to do will be to check the specifications of the board and then try to find one that have those same specifications, on the following link you will find the technical product specification for that board, where you will be able to check all the details about it:

https://downloadmirror.intel.com/15199/eng/D875PBZ_TechProdSpec.pdf

Also, remember that Intel does not manufacturer anymore, so as an option you can always look a motherboard from a different manufacturer like ASUS, ASrock, or MSI.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

• 2. Re: Intel D875PBZ mother board
            N.Scott.Pearson

Michael,

What you actually should be looking for is a board that is compatible with your processor. Focus your search based upon your processor...

Ok, that said, the problem here is that this processor is not really worth building a replacement system around. A modern Atom processor will have far better performance (and cost a whole lot less). My recommendation is that you replace the system in its entirety.

Hope this helps,

...S

• 3. Re: Intel D875PBZ mother board
              Intel Corporation
              This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello:

Thank you very much to  for the suggestion posted previously.

To :

Hope that information was useful for you.

Any further questions or if you need further information about this matter, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto