What is the device you have the stick's HDMI port plugged into? What BIOS revision are you using? Are you using the power adaptor that came with the compute stick?
I have used multiple sticks of various revisions and never seen this issue on multiple TVs and monitors. Could it be you have a bad stick? Also, I noticed you do not have any USB keyboard or mouse plugged in to the stick. Does it work when that is done?
I had the same behaviour with a BOXSTK2M3W64CC, HDMI plugged on Sony TV, BIOS version delivered with the computer stick, I used power brick provided.
USB bluetooth connected to ICS to pair my Logitech K830.
I have to unplug and plug the cable of the power supply in order to start the computer !
I tried to remove USB bluetooth and use a generic keyboard USB, I had the same behaviour, my reseller will replace my computer stick.
- Device is a HDMI capture device. Said behavior occurs with televisions and monitors.
- Am using the power adapter that came with Compute Stick
- It's a bad stick -- but of a batch of thirty there were 20 which exhibited the same behavior. We run HD video 24/7.
- Plugging in USB peripherals does not affect the behavior .
- Tried BIOS v29 (Original), v30, and v26.