Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Battlefield 1 crashes while loading the map on HD 620

idata
Employee

Battlefield 1 crashes while loading the Italian campaign and the multiplayer game. I have noticed that there is a beta driver for the 6th 5th and 4th gen processors's graphics but it does not support the 7th gen processor. The newest beta graphics driver for 7the gen is for skyrim and fallout. Could you please release a driver that fixes the problem because it's really annoying

CPU Intel i7-7500u

Graphics: HD 620

RAM: 16G

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello WhichSteven,

We have just released a new driver version which is .4627, this version is intended to fix some issues with several games including Battlefield 1. I wanted to share this version with you, please give it a try and let us know the results.

Intel® HD Graphics .4227;

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26669 Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.45]

Regards,

Amy.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RonaldM_Intel

Hello WhichSteven,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

We have been able to reproduce the issue (using driver 15.45.10.4542), and we'll work on a fix for it.

As soon as I have more details I will update this thread.

Kindest Regards,

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello WhichSteven,

We have just released a new driver version which is .4627, this version is intended to fix some issues with several games including Battlefield 1. I wanted to share this version with you, please give it a try and let us know the results.

Intel® HD Graphics .4227;

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26669 Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.45]

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/110020 WhichSteven, were you able to test the driver mentioned above?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Yes, it does fix the bug. Thank you.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/110020 WhichSteven, that is really good to hear! Thank you for letting me know that.

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos