9 Replies Latest reply on Jun 5, 2017 3:12 PM by Intel Corporation

Intel HD 620 graphical glitching all the time on desktop!!!

pianist93

Hello!

I'm getting graphical glitching on my desktop on my new Lenovo computer using intel i5-7200U and intel HD graphics 620. After about one day of use the screen started having graphical glitching issues with artifacts randomly flickering on the screen all the time. For example, if I'm on my desktop, I have the Trashcan and Spotify icon at the top of my desktop, and I will see "ghosts" of these icons flickering over the lower half of the screen. I tried updating the graphics driver to the latest version but it didn't help: http://support.lenovo.com/se/sv/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-910-13ikb/downloads/D...

The graphical artifacts that flicker on the screen seem to be based on what content I have on the screen currently. So if I'm in a browser, I'll see the top of my browser flickering on the lower half of the screen occasionally. The flickering disappears when I start a game like World of Warcraft or Open RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 (I tested both in windowed mode). When I guit RCT2 the flickering/glitching starts again. So it seems to be related to being on the desktop/in a browser, but fine when in a game.

How do I fix this???