1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 24, 2017 5:58 PM by Alberto Rodriguez

I have a 80C186EC-25 and are IID Supply Current in Idle Mode and IPD Supply Current in Powerdown Mode For IID Idle Supply Current, I measure roughly 115mA.  The limit for this test is 92mA.  To setup I write to the PWRCON register to put the device into t

EDolfi

I have a 80C186EC-25 and are IID Supply Current in Idle Mode and IPD Supply Current in Powerdown Mode For IID Idle Supply Current, I measure roughly 115mA.  The limit for this test is 92mA.  To setup I write to the PWRCON register to put the device into the proper mode, and then give the device a Halt instruction. For IPD Powerdown Supply Current I measure roughly 115mA with a limit of 100ua.  To setup I write to the PWRCON register to put the device into Powerdown Mode and then give the device a Halt instruction.  The bus cycles stop, and the CLKOUT pin stops toggling which is supposed to happen in Powerdown Mode, so it appears I have the device setup properly, but the current does not drop like it should. Any documentation or app notes that would help!