Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Issue with Intel HD Graphics Drivers, Windows 10 and Netflix App,

EForo
Beginner

Using Windows 10, and the Netflix app my system first flashes then crashes when starting the netflix app. I have found the issue to be similar to this issue here: However I have not been able to update the driver. I receive the following error when I try to: This computer does not meet the minimum requirements Intel graphics. I attempted several solutions listed here: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005566.html Installation Error Messages for Graphics Drivers . However none worked. I would like to know if there is a solution I could do in order to fix the Netflix App issue?

Here is my build:

CPU/GPU: Intel i3 530

Graphics Driver Version: 8.5.10.2900 (11/26/2012)

Motherboard: Intel DH57JG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello eforonda,

The reason why you cannot install that driver is because you have the Intel® Core™ i3-530 Processor with the regular Intel® HD Graphics and not Intel HD Graphics 530, in other words, the driver you want to install is not compatible with your system.

Now, you have the Intel® Desktop Board DH57JG with the Intel® Core™ i3-530 Processor and these two units does not support Windows®10.

I mean you can install Windows®10 on these products but your system will not be stable and you will see issues like the one you're experiencing.

The latest graphics driver for your system are available through Windows® update and Microsoft might be able to push one to your system but I cannot guarantee that it will solve your problem.

You can also see https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html?wapkw=graphics+support Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products

At this point, for you to have a system more stable you will need to go back to a previous Windows® version like Windows®7 or maybe Windows®8.

I'm sorry this is not what you want to hear but unfortunately this is the reality with Windows®10 and the system you have.

Best wishes,

Ivan.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello eforonda,

The reason why you cannot install that driver is because you have the Intel® Core™ i3-530 Processor with the regular Intel® HD Graphics and not Intel HD Graphics 530, in other words, the driver you want to install is not compatible with your system.

Now, you have the Intel® Desktop Board DH57JG with the Intel® Core™ i3-530 Processor and these two units does not support Windows®10.

I mean you can install Windows®10 on these products but your system will not be stable and you will see issues like the one you're experiencing.

The latest graphics driver for your system are available through Windows® update and Microsoft might be able to push one to your system but I cannot guarantee that it will solve your problem.

You can also see https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html?wapkw=graphics+support Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products

At this point, for you to have a system more stable you will need to go back to a previous Windows® version like Windows®7 or maybe Windows®8.

I'm sorry this is not what you want to hear but unfortunately this is the reality with Windows®10 and the system you have.

Best wishes,

Ivan.

JDarr1
Beginner

wow this is great I've been wondering why my elitebook laptop with i5-2510 (or whatever) has been randomly turning to scrambled multicolored video crash while playing video games like League of Legends and Archeage. This answers it though. It has always had windows 10 since I bought it I guess I will revert and find out if it stabilizes.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I'm glad that the information was useful for you. If you roll back to a previous Windows version please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos