Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14397 Discussions

How to start Intel® Turbo-Boost-Max-Technic 3.0 application window minimized?

MDäde
Beginner

It would be perfectly fine if the application window would start as a minmized icon in the system tray. But it have to close the window after every computer start manually.

Is there a way to start the Intel® Turbo-Boost-Max-Application 3.0 window minimized on the system autostart?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello AndroDawton,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

Initially, the application is minimized to the Windows* system tray and is accessible by selecting the icon in the system tray via a right click and selecting the "Show UI" control.

Alternatively, you can go into Windows* Device Manager and verify the driver is listed.

You can also see how to automatically start a program minimized in windows here:

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-automatically-start-a-program-minimized-in-windows/ https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-automatically-start-a-program-minimized-in-windows/

NOTE: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

If that does not work, we will need to wait for a new version and see if this option is available.

Best regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos
MDäde
Beginner

>"itially, the application is minimized to the Windows* system tray"

And that is the problem. It does not start minimized on my pc.

But then I delted the autostart startup shortcut under "shell:Common Startup" and THIS solved the problem, sort of.  

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

This option should be available, did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if the option is available to select?

This option should be available, did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if the option is available to select?

Ivan.

0 Kudos
MDäde
Beginner

Jeah, no problem to recreate the autostart. But the system was pretty slow withoput the application active. So I have to live with a window which had to be closed on every system start.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I'm sorry about that and hopefully with a new version the app can be automatically minimized when the system starts.

Best regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos