Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Drivers for intel hd graphics

GGeor18
Beginner

Expect you new drivers for Intel atom cpu ? because latest drivers for this series gpus is from 5/13/2016 (10.18.10.4425) or this is latest driver and bay trail is no more supported by intel, but video is very slow and have problems with performance and scaling? and thanks for Intel support. You are very correct ! sorry for my english

0 Kudos
20 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36:

In regards to your question, we just need to verify a few details so we can better assist you:

What is the model of the board?

What is the model of the processor?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of the laptop?

Which is the Windows version you are using?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

Lenovo Ideacentre stick 300 with Z3735f and gpu with latest driver (hd graphics). Windows 10 Home 32bit, 2GB Ram.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36:

Thank you very much for that information.

Please try the following driver, it is version 4358 an older one than 4425 but it might work better :

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25698/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-and-Windows-7-8-1-15-33-?product=85552 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25698/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-and-Windows-7-8-1-15-33-?product=85552

Just to let you know, the Intel drivers are generic, so they might or might not work on this system, that is why we always recommend to use the drivers provided by the manufacturer, for some reason I do not see a graphics driver listed, but maybe I am looking at the wrong model:

http://support.lenovo.com/cr/en/products/Desktops-and-all-in-ones/300-Series/300-01iby?linkTrack=Caps%253ABody_SearchProduct&tabName=downloads&beta=false http://support.lenovo.com/cr/en/products/Desktops-and-all-in-ones/300-Series/300-01iby?linkTrack=Caps%253ABody_SearchProduct&tabName=downloads&beta=false

If the problem persists after trying our driver and you cannot find a graphics driver on Lenovo's web site, then the best thing to do will be to get in contact with Lenovo directly for further assistance, maybe a BIOS update is needed as well, they will let you know all the details to do it, and also they will provide further technical or warranty assistance in case the product is defective:

Lenovo's support site: http://support.lenovo.com/cr/en?footer-id=support http://support.lenovo.com/cr/en?footer-id=support

Lenovo's phone number: 1-877-453-6686

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

I have the same problems with previous driver. Bad performance and scaling problem. I write for this problem before, but i wait the solution. I reinstall the driver (4425) and install 4358, but i have the same problems.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36:

Thank you very much for letting us know that information.

From our end those troubleshoot steps are what we recommend to try to fix this issue, if the problem remains then it will be better to get in contact with Lenovo directly, they might have more troubleshoot steps to try or maybe a replacement of the product is necessary.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

I try to fix the problem with Intel HD graphics, but the problem is that, some options in other Intel video card driver (like HD515, driver version 15.45.) aren't in driver like scaling full screen on my HD Graphics.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36:

Thank you very much for letting us know that information.

Yes, the options for the graphics control panel are different depending on the driver version installed, in this case, as an option you can try to go back to that driver version and test the stick to check if you get that option again or to keep driver version 4425.

Additionally, if there are performance problems with the stick then the best thing to do will be to get in contact with Lenovo for warranty support and in order to find out if they can replace it for you, you can also verify that with the place of purchase.

Since Lenovo is the manufacturer of the stick, if there is a newer driver available they should be able to let you know all the details about it. There is no official statement from Intel about a new driver release for this processor, however if by any chance that happens you will be able to find that driver in our web site:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/ https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

Ok. These days i will try the previous version of drivers. I was tested only 4425 and 4358 versions.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36:

Perfect, no problem at all, take your time, once you get the chance to test different graphics drivers please let us know the results.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

I've tested all driver version, but i have the same problem . I will contact with Lenovo support again.Other problem is, that in my HD Graphics drivers (all versions for Windows 10 32bit), I have only this options in this red borders.Can i put drivers for newer version of Intel HD Graphics (like HD 4600 or HD 530/620) on my Bay Trail HD Graphics?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36:

In regard to your question, yes, you can try those drivers, the Intel drivers are generic so they might or might not work with your system, but you can still try them, just to let you know we always recommend to use the drivers provided by the manufacturer, so in this case the best thing to do is to get in contact with Lenovo, and try their drivers for the stick to work properly.

Please let me know the results of contacting Lenovo and after trying their drivers.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

I try the new driver version for HD 530 and HD4600, but the drivers didn't installed on my HD Graphics. The drivers of Lenovo is the same. Anyone with the same problem with Intel Gen7 gpu?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36:

Thank you very much for providing that information.

It is strange that the drivers provided by Lenovo are not getting install, those will be the proper drivers for your device.

Also if the problem remains, then it could be a problem with the stick itself, which in that case you can always check with Lenovo directly for warranty assistance.

I encourage all the peers viewing this thread to provide comments or suggestions if they have a similar scenario with the same product in order to try to find a possible solution for this issue.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

The drivers isn't the problem, because yesterday i tested integrated video card on my desktop pc (Intel Core I5 3340 with HD 2500 (Intel Gen 7), [Windows 64bit]) and i use latest driver 10.18.10.4425 and i have all options include scaling full screen. I think that, Intel Bay Trail GPU doesn't support full screen gaming, but on some games like GTA San Andreas and Cabal (only this 2 games) I don't have this problem. Have Intel any program for scaling like display optimizer or somethink else?

0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

Sorry for my comment, but Intel HD Graphics driver is horrible. AMD and NVidia have better drivers and driver support. I understand that, Intel didn't create new drivers for Intel Gen 7 (Bay Trail and HD2500/4000) graphics cards. I will very happy if i can take desktop graphics cards on my stick, because this graphic card is useless.Sorry for this comment again, but you have the best processor, but awful Integrated Graphics Cards. Your competitor AMD have better Integrated Graphics Cards and better driver support. How to add other option on my driver, because the games is uplayable with resolution than 720p on 1080p monitor ?

Best Regard

Georgi

0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

I tested latest Lenovo driver again and I have the same problem (10.18.10.4491) with scaling.

0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

These days i tested some games. I see, that some games like (GTA San Andreas, Cabal) scaling the game only in one resolution, but other games like (League of Legends, Test Drive Unlimited) can't scaling in full screen correct. I think, that if you can please add scaling settings in Intel Display Optimizer app for compute stick. I tested all intel hd graphics driver include Lenovo driver (10.18.10.4491) and i have the same problem. The difference between (10.18.10.4425) and (10.18.10.4491) is better performance on Chrome (You Tube).I understand, that driver in other Sticks works correct,but on some Sticks with Atom CPUs (Bay Trail and Cherry Trail) have my problem but i didn't search result for my problem. Sorry for my previous comment.

Best Regards

Georgi

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36:

There is no need to apologize, just to let you know, Intel really appreciates and respects the feedback provided by all of the peers in our communities.

As it was mentioned previously, we did the best we could from our end, and we are really sorry to hear the problem persists.

Even though you already got in contact with Lenovo before, that is actually the best option in this case, the drivers provided by them will be the ones that are fully compatible with the stick, and it is really strange that the issue is the same after installing them.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos
GGeor18
Beginner

Will you have new driver for Bay Trail or this is latest driver for this platform? Because I understand, that this driver (10.18.10.4425) is the latest driver for HD2500/HD4000 and Intel didn't create new driver for this video cards.

Best Regards

Georgi

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello stanchev36:

In regard to your inquiry, there is no official statement provided by Intel informing there will be a new driver release for Intel® Bay Trail processors, but it seems very unlikely since the latest released was on 5/13/2016.

In this case the best thing to do is to keep checking our web site, if a new driver become available for Intel® Bay Trail processors you will be able to see all that information in there.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/ https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos