5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2017 12:00 PM by SkylakeNUCfan

NUC 6i3SYH Bluetooth unter WIN10

kpp02

Bekomme seit gestern weder in der Taskliste noch im Gerätemanager das Bluetoothicon angezeigt.

Es ist kein Gerät nutzbar, trotz dass ich den aktuellen Treiber installiert habe (ohne Fehlermeldung).

Wie kann ich Bluetooth wieder "einschalten"??

• 1. Re: NUC 6i3SYH Bluetooth unter WIN10
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello kpp02,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

Normally, if your Bluetooth is working well, it will be shown under “Network adapters” or “Other devices” in some cases.

However, no Bluetooth adapter in the Device Manager or Bluetooth adapter not in Control Panel can occur in the following situations:

• After a clean installation of Windows.
          • After new Windows update, like Windows 10 update.
          • After you install updates from Windows Updates.
          • After you install some uncertain software.
          • Other situations with unknown or unconscious operations on your computer.

Make sure you have the latest Bluetooth driver installed from the Intel download center:
          Intel Bluetooth* Technology-Based Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 8.1*

Also, you can try the following:

1. In the search box type services.msc, and click “Services” in the Programs list.
          2. Find the Bluetooth Support service and double-click it.
          3. In the pop-up list, click “Start”. On the “Startup type” list, select “Automatic”. Click the “Log On” tab, “Local System account” and “OK”.
          4. Restart your computer.

Best regards,

Ivan.

• 2. Re: NUC 6i3SYH Bluetooth unter WIN10
            Intel Corporation

Hello ,

I'm following on this post to ask you if your issue has been resolved or if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Ivan.

• 3. Re: NUC 6i3SYH Bluetooth unter WIN10
              Tantrum1701

This procedure is correct, but it did not solve the problem in my case. Whatever I did in services.msc or with installing latest drivers and bios-firmware, bluetooth could not be found in devices.

A reinstall for windows was not an option.

In the end I choose the option remove for this driver.

And everything worked fine again.

My conclusion: wrong or faulty driver which was installed with windows update.

Hope this works for you too.

update: same thing happened. This time it didn't work. Will report progress

• 4. Re: NUC 6i3SYH Bluetooth unter WIN10
                Intel Corporation

Thank you for the information and I’m glad that the issue has been resolved for you.

Best regards,

Ivan U.

• 5. Re: NUC 6i3SYH Bluetooth unter WIN10
                  SkylakeNUCfan

My NUC6i5SYH did the same thing around August 5th,2017.  Suspected it was caused by an auto-update.

Solution:  Just uninstalled Intel Bluetooth in the Device Mgr, then re-ran the current Intel Bluetooth driver install (BT_WIN10_64_19.60.0).  Bluetooth service came back up and the installed devices  (Thinkpad Trackpoint keyboard, Microsoft Bluetooth mouse) resumed working (without having to re-install.