2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2017 3:20 PM by Intel Corporation

NUC 6i3SYH Bluetooth unter WIN10

kpp02

Bekomme seit gestern weder in der Taskliste noch im Gerätemanager das Bluetoothicon angezeigt.

Es ist kein Gerät nutzbar, trotz dass ich den aktuellen Treiber installiert habe (ohne Fehlermeldung).

Wie kann ich Bluetooth wieder "einschalten"??

• 1. Re: NUC 6i3SYH Bluetooth unter WIN10
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello kpp02,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

Normally, if your Bluetooth is working well, it will be shown under “Network adapters” or “Other devices” in some cases.

However, no Bluetooth adapter in the Device Manager or Bluetooth adapter not in Control Panel can occur in the following situations:

• After a clean installation of Windows.
          • After new Windows update, like Windows 10 update.
          • After you install updates from Windows Updates.
          • After you install some uncertain software.
          • Other situations with unknown or unconscious operations on your computer.

Make sure you have the latest Bluetooth driver installed from the Intel download center:
          Intel Bluetooth* Technology-Based Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 8.1*

Also, you can try the following:

1. In the search box type services.msc, and click “Services” in the Programs list.
          2. Find the Bluetooth Support service and double-click it.
          3. In the pop-up list, click “Start”. On the “Startup type” list, select “Automatic”. Click the “Log On” tab, “Local System account” and “OK”.
          4. Restart your computer.

Best regards,

Ivan.

• 2. Re: NUC 6i3SYH Bluetooth unter WIN10
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello ,

I'm following on this post to ask you if your issue has been resolved or if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Ivan.