6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 18, 2017 10:17 AM by Intel Corporation

How to include .so file?

adamzxtan

Hello. I'm trying to interface the Emotiv Insight headset with the Intel Edison, using the SDK that is provided by Emotiv. I know that I will need to include the libedk.so and the bunch of headers file into the Intel System Studio IoT edition to make my project work. However, I have no idea how to do so and I have tried this method too: How to include files from external folder in System Studio. I keep getting error message of the header file not found while I try to compile and run the code. The error code is:

17:39:43 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project lol ****

Info: Internal Builder is used for build

docker exec -i a1e59722a7a7b06f219f8cc56ec2a324aa215ea80d448107bd9ee40bfc42b645 /bin/bash -c "cd /workspace/lol/Debug && i586-poky-linux-g++ -I/usr/include/upm -I/usr/include/mraa -I/workspace/libs -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 --sysroot= -m32 -march=i586 -c -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -o src/blink.o ../src/blink.cpp"

../src/blink.cpp:28:18: fatal error: Iedk.h: No such file or directory

#include "Iedk.h"

^

compilation terminated.

17:39:43 Build Finished (took 665ms)

Does anyone here have tried including .so file into Intel System Studio IoT edition? If yes, can please guide me on how to do so?