Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

graphic control panel error

SDewa1
Beginner

hi

i have acer aspire e5-475g with core i5 6200m and hd graphics 520

i have issus with the graphics control panel, whenever i open it, the contents of it's menu are messed up

like this....

and the worst of all, everytime i click 3d settings, it turns to not responding and force closed

can anyone help me to solve this ?

thanks in advance ..

PS : Sorry for bad english ...
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Check out:

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Were you able to update to the latest graphics drivers?

NEW- 15.45.14.4590: Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 7*/8.1*/10* [Vulkan Support]

Allan.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I would like to have additional information about your system configuration. Please run the following utility and attach the results.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Intel® System Support Utility

In order to attach files, make sure you select the "Advanced Editor" option in the top right of your reply window. You will then be presented with an attach file dialogue at the bottom of the reply.

Allan.
0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel

Hello Everyone,

I would like to confirm that we already have a fix for this issue. This is currently being retested and our goal is to incorporate it in our next driver updates.

As soon as I have details on the driver update I'll post them here.

We apologize for taking so long.

Regards,

0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel

Hello Everyone,

We just released a new driver for 6th and 7th Gen Graphics that should be fixing this issue.

Please give this one a try:

Note: If you encounter any issues during the driver installation process, you can try the steps detailed here:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005629.html Manually Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 and Windows...

Regards,

0 Kudos