Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Inter HD Graphic 2500 error with Cinema 4D

aahme20
Beginner

Hello there!

i just start learning Cinema 4D and i'm facing a problem with the Graphic ..

when i run the program i get an error after 10-15 minutes it says please check your graphic driver ...

i'm using:

main board: Intel DH77KC

Processor i5-3330

RAM 12 GB

intel HD Graphics 2500

any suggestion how to get rid of this ?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
15 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello abkamd,

Could you please let me know your operating system, and the driver version you are running? Please go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
aahme20
Beginner

Hi intel_corp

here is the details,

The driver details as u can see in the attached image,

the Driver version: 10.18.10.4358

and i'm using Windows 8.1 64-bit

thanks..^^

0 Kudos
aahme20
Beginner

i've just updated to windows 10, but still i'm getting the same problem

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Please try updating the current driver version to the latest version which is .4425. Here you can find the file; https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25977/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-and-Windows-7-8-1-15-33-?product=81501 Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.33], and I recommend this method for the installation; http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005629.html Manually Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 and Windows....

Let me know how that goes.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
aahme20
Beginner

Hello intel_corp

sorry for my delay, I had a connection problem ..

i have updated the Driver to .4425 but unfortunately still getting the same issue ..

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/109740 abkamd, please let me review your thread, as soon as I have more information I will update the thread.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/109740 abkamd, thank you for your patience.

Since you already tried the latest driver from our end, the next step would be reporting this issue to MAXON for further debugging. If you notice there is bugreport message in your screenshot, that is the file you should take to MAXON for review;

See here for the contact information; https://www.maxon.net/en/support/how-can-we-help/ How can we help? - MAXON | 3D FOR THE REAL WORLD .

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/109740 abkamd, let me know if you get in contact with MAXON.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
aahme20
Beginner

intel_corp hi,

sorry for my delay .. actually I'm facing a problem with my connection these days ..

yup actually I hv contacted them but unfortunately they didn't solve the problem for me .. but they mentioned ( Be aware, that this kind of graphiccard is not recommended to run Cinema 4D.)

maybe I need to get another graphic card ..^^

Thanks Mr. Amy for ur help and assistance ..

Regards,

0 Kudos
aahme20
Beginner

intel_corp sorry sir,

last thing I want to ask about ..

can u recommend me what Graphic card can I buy ..??

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Sure, you're welcome.

And, yes I can recommend some for your motherboard;

These are the officially tested for your motherboard, you can find more tested peripherals here; http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/boards-and-kits/desktop-boards/000007610.html Tested Peripherals for Intel® Desktop Board DH77KC. One thing you have to take into consideration is the following;

So, I recommend in this case checking with MAXON what graphics card will make the Cinema 4D work as expected.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hope my recommendation helped you.

Let me know if there is something else we can help with.

Regards,

Amy.
0 Kudos
aahme20
Beginner

yes sir,

thank you very much ..

i'v already bought the Graphic card and hopefully it'll be alright ..

thank you very much ..

last question

how to know if i'm using the Nvidia card not intel one .. cuz when Maxon replied me they said make sure u r using the Intel card ..

with regards,

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Did you buy a Nvidia card?

Normally, you can't use Intel® graphics along with an external PCI Express graphics controller. Installing a PCI Express graphics controller disables Intel graphics. So, in this case you will need to get a clarification from MAXON on what they meant by "make sure are using the Intel card".

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I hope that the previous helped you.

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos