4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 9, 2017 7:07 AM by Intel Corporation

Intel AC 7260 Bluetooth Not Working

rdubwilkins

***System Summary Attached***

Hello,

I would really like some help to resolve Bluetooth issues regarding the Intel AC 7260 desktop wireless adapter card I am trying to use.

I can get wireless internet working, no problem; The Bluetooth however, I cannot figure out for the life of me.

I can see an unknown USB device listed in Device Manager.

I've downloaded/updated drivers from Intel's website and from the software provided on the disk (i.e. WiFi & WiDi).

The instruction booklet provided is elementary at best.  Almost no text is given and complete install is is outlined in only 5, instructo-art style pictures.

I know one of the main issues is incorrect connection of the Bluetooth cable to the front panel USB header pin set on the motherboard.

My motherboard has 4 different USB connection pin arrays.

The first two are paired together on the opposite end of the board and are intended to connect to the case's 2 pairs of USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports.

The second pair of USB connection pin arrays are identical to the ones the instruction booklet outlines.

I've tried using both of these ports, and have tried plugging in the connector both forwards and backwards on each, just to be sure (instructions are not very clear).

I'm at my wits end, please help.