This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation1 of 1 people found this helpful
We understand your system does not show the accelerate button under Intel® Rapid Storage. First, we would like you to verify the following requirements for Intel® Smart Response:
- Intel® Z68, Z87, Q87, H87, Z77, Q77, or H77 Express Chipset-based desktop board
- Intel® Core™ Processor in the LGA 1155 or LGA 1150 package
- System BIOS with SATA mode set to RAID
- Intel RST software 10.5 version release or later
- Single hard disk drive or multiple drives in one RAID volume
- Solid state drive (SSD) with a minimum capacity of 18.6 GB
- Operating system: Windows 8* or Windows* 7 (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
Could you please tell us what is the computer brand and model you have?
Also, this situation you are having could be better addressed by our support team for boards and kits, let us know if you require further assistance so we can engage this team.
Thanks for listing the requirements! I don't meet them as I'm using a P67 motherboard and Windows 10. Whoops!