Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

The thing is that I have a lenovo laptop and I just bought the video game of gers of war 4 and when I start it, it tells me to update my card, and when I download the latest update, it tells me which manufacturer I modify said, and I talk to them for help

idata
Employee

The thing is that I have a lenovo laptop and I just bought the video game of gers of war 4 and when I start it, it tells me to update my card, and when I download the latest update, it tells me which manufacturer I modify said, and I talk to them for help But they do not want to give me support, which I can do if neither with the generic drivers of the page I update

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is the complete model number of your Lenovo laptop?

What is the complete model number of your processor?

What operating system are you running, and is it 32 or 64-bit?

Doc

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

serial number:PF07CXW8

OPERATING SISTEM: 64 BITS

NUMBER OR PPROSESSOR: intel (R) celeron (R) CPU N2840 @2.16 hz 2.16GHz

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello ,

Please respond to the previous questions in order to address this matter, also provide the current driver version you have installed. Go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.

We are very interested in your answers.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

VictorMarin, if you need further assistance on this matter, please let us know.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

That is the installed version

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for that information.

Could you please double check your computer model? I couldn't find it.

Are you using Windows® 10?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

VictorMarin, I am following up your thread. To continue helping you, please provide the information requested above.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos