I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your system.
Here you can find some troubleshooting and things I would like to check:
1. Test the system with a simple configuration (CPU, motherboard, one stick of RAM and hard drive)
2. Please check if your BIOS is up to date, if not, contact mobo manufacturer to find instructions and recommendations (this sometimes is a tricky/delicate procedure)
3. If possible, provide me with a picture of the error code received with the BSOD
4. Please provide me with the error code received related to audio (a screenshot would be great)
Hope I can hear from you soon
Thank you for the response. I have tried with only 1 stick of ram and only the main hard drive connected, issue still present. As for the bios, That was the first thing i did before i even installed windows. Motherboard was updated from 1.0 to 1.5. I do have pictures of the issues,
When i right click on the highlighted item and check the drive for it, it says there are no drivers installed or needed. But its not functioning properly and when i select update driver, it says there in no driver needed for this device. Also, her is the BSOD error
This only happens when the tv is not functioning properly. If i restart the computer when all is well, this does not happen. Your help is greatly appreciated. I know this is potentially not an Intel issue but thank you for any ideas that you have.
Hello KGonthier24 ,
Thanks for the info!
I recommend installing the latest graphics drivers (since HDMI handles both video and audio, graphics drivers also include drivers for audio).
In case you get issues while installing the driver, please check these steps:
1. Access the device manager and look for display adapters
2. Right click and uninstall the driver, make sure to select "Delete the driver software for this device"
3. Download the driver
4. Open this link: for Windows 10/8: http://intel.ly/1PdmvLd or Windows 7*: http://intel.ly/25JPVYX
5. Disconnect the system from the internet and proceed with steps in the guide above (step# 4)
Another thing you could try is to test the system with another TV, and change the power plan setting to high performance or balanced.
Please let me know how it goes